Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-20-2013, 10:41 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Hi everyone, thank you very much for your attention to Wanderer: War Song.

Sorry that we failed to reply in the forum timely.
Our small team is busy with communicating with players, medias and game publishers, especially since the game launch.
Therefore, we recommend that you tell us about your suggestions or problems by emailing us to help@wsitech.com. This is our official email address, and we are always there.
We really appreciate and treasure every reply to us, and will consider every suggestion or opinion about Wanderer: War Song.

About the device supported by Wanderer: War Song:
Graphics of Wanderer: War Song has requirement to hardware. Our test tells that the game is unstable on iPod Touch for shortage of device memory. We will make sustaining improvement to the game. So please understand us, thank you very much.

For the controls problem, I've collected all the feedback and suggestions and delivered to our Dev. Sector. Our original intention is to provide a much freer game operation in fighting with golems. We will seriously consider your suggestions and make proper adjustment.

Thanks again~~

Wanderer Team
Old 02-20-2013, 11:04 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer: War Song View Post

Our small team is busy with communicating with players, medias and game publishers, especially since the game launch.
Therefore, we recommend that you tell us about your suggestions or problems by emailing us to help@wsitech.com. This is our official email address, and we are always there.
We really appreciate and treasure every reply to us, and will consider every suggestion or opinion about Wanderer: War Song.

Graphics of Wanderer: War Song has requirement to hardware. Our test tells that the game is unstable on iPod Touch for shortage of device memory. We will make sustaining improvement to the game. So please understand us, thank you very much.

For the controls problem, I've collected all the feedback and suggestions and delivered to our Dev. Sector. Our original intention is to provide a much freer game operation in fighting with golems. We will seriously consider your suggestions and make proper adjustment.

Thanks again~~

Wanderer Team
Meh. Where's the story? Where's the ability to dodge or block? Where's a autolock.
In regards to the camera I get that you wanted a freer experience but we are in a locked environment with a giant boss. How free is it really?
It just feels massively unfinished and the screens and description are pretty misleading.

For what its worth I hope Gary got his boat
Old 02-20-2013, 11:17 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
He got the boat but engine is seperate
Ha! Well I guess all of us (including Gary) learned a lesson. Wait and make sure the product is complete before laying down your hard earned.
The sad thing is that this hurts premium which I really want to support
Old 02-21-2013, 12:04 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Deputy View Post
Meh. Where's the story? Where's the ability to dodge or block? Where's a autolock.
In regards to the camera I get that you wanted a freer experience but we are in a locked environment with a giant boss. How free is it really?
It just feels massively unfinished and the screens and description are pretty misleading.

For what its worth I hope Gary got his boat

We can understand your feeling.
All these points are within our Dev. Team's consideration, and we will make proper adjustment to the game.

Would you like to send email to help@wsitech.com, for further communication with us?
Thanks!
Old 02-21-2013, 12:18 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
All these points are within our Dev. Team's consideration, and we will make proper adjustment to the game.

Would you like to send email to help@wsitech.com, for further communication with us?
Thanks!
No thanks
I'd rather post here and make sure that no one makes the same mistake I did. The only thing that will change the perception of the game is the features in the next update.
Speaking about the issues in public seems much more transparent as I'm sure you'd agree
Old 02-21-2013, 12:19 AM

Quote:

Thanks again~~

Wanderer Team
Thanks for posting, I think making a new thread the next day while ignoring people's concerns was the kicker, but appreciate that you've now trying to rectify problems.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:33 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Well i decided to give these developers another chance but they have to redeem themselves by fixing the obvious, the game! Their reputation is at hand here.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:33 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

there is a way to control the game ,maybye it is fit for somebody:
[url]http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3oFZwqQk50c/[/url]
Old 02-21-2013, 05:42 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply here, and address the concerns and reported problems.
Does your above statement mean that you plan to fix those, namely the control and camera problems? If yes, can you give at least a rough estimate when you think you will have a fix ready?
I ask for a precise answer to avoid miscommunication, because I work with software developers myself. "Under consideration" here means "we will think about it, but no guarantee we will actually do it".

Quote:
Would you like to send email to help@wsitech.com, for further communication with us? Thanks!
Did that already, and got a reply from you folks. Much appreciated!

I will keep Wanderer on my watchlist, and if you manage to fix the control/camera problems, you have a buyer with me.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:50 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Its on sale for 2 bucks, but I dont think its been updated so im guessing its a no go?