Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1731  
Old 02-22-2013, 12:36 PM
polika2001 polika2001 is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1
Default totally stuck - alien shore

I've purchased every territory, the two quests I have on Alien Shore are to explore the crop circle and UFO (next to each other) but I can't reach either one. Everything I click to get back there either says I don't know what to do with it, or "clear the way". I've literally wiped out every tree on my board and there's still no way through.

All of the idols are active...can someone please help? Completely frustrated right now.
Reply With Quote
  #1732  
Old 02-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Adas2114 Adas2114 is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
Default

Look along the pipes for idol
Reply With Quote
  #1733  
Old 02-22-2013, 04:23 PM
XBurt XBurt is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polika2001 View Post
I've purchased every territory, the two quests I have on Alien Shore are to explore the crop circle and UFO (next to each other) but I can't reach either one. Everything I click to get back there either says I don't know what to do with it, or "clear the way". I've literally wiped out every tree on my board and there's still no way through.

All of the idols are active...can someone please help? Completely frustrated right now.
There is a blue globe on the corner of the pipes. Complete it.
Reply With Quote
  #1734  
Old 02-22-2013, 08:29 PM
lmhowe50 lmhowe50 is offline
Member
iPad, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 66
Default Coral mining

Finally got quests to look for tools for coral miming Got all flippers straight away,so no idea why I was stuck so long with last 2 light bulbs. Now seem stuck with wax,chain and instructments Stone is piling up. Since built police station on Marble Fforde,had no Murlords coming,also poor Fred + his several brothers keep getting caught in whirlwinds. If IT repair lab,will it stop them. Need advice where to use 1st lot coral when IT finally get it
Reply With Quote
  #1735  
Old 02-23-2013, 10:05 AM
purdueme91 purdueme91 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhowe50 View Post
Finally got quests to look for tools for coral miming Got all flippers straight away,so no idea why I was stuck so long with last 2 light bulbs. Now seem stuck with wax,chain and instructments Stone is piling up. Since built police station on Marble Fforde,had no Murlords coming,also poor Fred + his several brothers keep getting caught in whirlwinds. If IT repair lab,will it stop them. Need advice where to use 1st lot coral when IT finally get it
You will need coral for everything. Good news is the production rate is quick. I have 3 mines and that is enough with 4 hour jobs. You will need lots of coral to get to Lvl 10 city hall and to unlock murlod island (the crystal hunt is just as bad as they all are). I would suggest sending all your coral to on island for volleyball courts then mansions then Lvl 10. You should be able to unlock glass fairly quickly on first island which unlocks coliseums
Reply With Quote
  #1736  
Old 02-23-2013, 08:30 PM
lmhowe50 lmhowe50 is offline
Member
iPad, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purdueme91 View Post
You will need coral for everything. Good news is the production rate is quick. I have 3 mines and that is enough with 4 hour jobs. You will need lots of coral to get to Lvl 10 city hall and to unlock murlod island (the crystal hunt is just as bad as they all are). I would suggest sending all your coral to on island for volleyball courts then mansions then Lvl 10. You should be able to unlock glass fairly quickly on first island which unlocks coliseums
Thank you for that info. Not having much luck with Marble processing, bout 40% drop rate,if that. I got quest for coral months back.
Reply With Quote
  #1737  
Old 02-24-2013, 01:56 PM
Scotsman Scotsman is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1
Default Stuck on Island of Ancients

I have purchased all land and need a third fortress house but need to be on the next happiness level. I built a museum which took me to the next level, however, I now need to be on the next level to build the fortress house. Any ideas? Also there has been talk of other tasks on this island......when do they appear?
Reply With Quote
  #1738  
Old 02-25-2013, 06:08 AM
torin23 torin23 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11
Default Stuck dealing with the fruits.

I'm still on the Collect 5 Fruits from the Fruit Trees quest. Got the first four in the first three weeks and I'm half-way through my fifth week and still no fifth fruit. I think this quest is more annoying than the others because I can't affect the production at all. I just have to wait for more trees and bushes to grow before I can do anything about it. Eventually, I'll get the five fruits. *sigh*
Reply With Quote
  #1739  
Old 02-25-2013, 08:10 AM
lmhowe50 lmhowe50 is offline
Member
iPad, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 66
Default Wax and chain

Are the wax and chain needed Just not dropping Warehouses full of stone Shipped food stone to other islands Not want to waste gems buying them if not really needed
Reply With Quote
  #1740  
Old 02-25-2013, 02:16 PM
lmhowe50 lmhowe50 is offline
Member
iPad, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 66
Default Stone age car

Finally got coral production going,mined 80 coral so far. Building 3 more coral mines .Think game insight must be strapped for cash,offered stone age car for 39 gems. Bought dino park, was very disappointed with that. Anyone got the car. What does it do Do you hire it + earn 1000s of coins
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent