Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-23-2013, 09:44 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Hey Darth Nihilus!

Maschinen Krieger damn straight! Great stuff, good eye, metal gear was actually a big source of inspiration for especially the way metal gear rex animates.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:53 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronSmall View Post
Hey Darth Nihilus!

Maschinen Krieger damn straight! Great stuff, good eye, metal gear was actually a big source of inspiration for especially the way metal gear rex animates.
Haha cheaboi! I know my stuff!

Well this is exactly what the iOS needs in the Robot Department, A solid game with true classic foundations, there's not a single one like that.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:12 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Well, i like dubstep, and pretty much any non-boyband music to be a game soundtrack. Orchestraic rock music is pretty much a favorite, but you also cant go wrong with dubstep and some hard trance to take you through shitdeep action sequnces.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:05 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

The concept stuff for this is really impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends up.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Hey PureRumble - You can play through m3ch happily without any in app purchases, we believe in selling the game at a one-off reasonable price so the player can enjoy the experience without in-game ads or pushy monetization.

The references to gambling your winnings in multi player are referring to the in game credits you earn from winning single player matches rather than real money. Which is also spent on new mechs and weapons.

"The demos' graphics are so so" Any chance on elaborating on this?
we care greatly that our universe is correctly presented and if people see weak areas will would like to address them.

Cheers guys for the comments, sorry to hear dubstep isn't your choice of music!
Cameron now im very very excited. I dont mind a game having a currency as long it doesnt have to get IAP replenished to make any progress. I hope u guys wont be shy of asking a good price u can make a sustainable livelihood of. In fact, i would like to see ur future app descr saying the game wont have any sales so gamers wont be sitting n waiting for an unreasonable n unfair .99 price tag.

But plz do add a free version to get the waiters know what their waiting for...
Old 03-01-2013, 08:41 AM

Default Hey Guys!

Recorded a New video last night to show you guys some deeper gameplay elements.

CHECK IT OUT:

http://vimeo.com/60792111

Its also on our kickstarter page if that link does work.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/m3ch/m3ch/posts

Sanuku - Any Chance of updating the first post with the new video? That would be awesome!

PureRumble - Yea we plan to release at one solid price with no alternative sale prices not entirely sure the exact figure but it will range between 1.29 and 2.29 (GBP) But we plan to offer massive updates for free bi-monthly to make up for the lack of sale prices

KiwiGummy, Exact-Psience, Darth Nihilus - Thanks guys for the support, hope you enjoy the new video.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:52 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Recorded a New video last night to show you guys some deeper gameplay elements.

CHECK IT OUT:

http://vimeo.com/60792111

Its also on our kickstarter page if that link does work.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/m3ch/m3ch/posts

Sanuku - Any Chance of updating the first post with the new video? That would be awesome!

PureRumble - Yea we plan to release at one solid price with no alternative sale prices not entirely sure the exact figure but it will range between 1.29 and 2.29 (GBP) But we plan to offer massive updates for free bi-monthly to make up for the lack of sale prices

KiwiGummy, Exact-Psience, Darth Nihilus - Thanks guys for the support, hope you enjoy the new video.
Awesome video, and that price range is WAY to low IMO.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Holy crap, the gap between console and mobile games gets closer by the game. This looks awesome.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:26 PM

Default YO!

F34R - Thank you very much for the compliment maybe 49.99 then haha, we'll definitely consider a new price.

redribbon - Ipad 4/Iphone 5 version has alot of effects specifically for the device, such as depth of field which is looks great and LENS FLARES! haha. Personally I'd really prefer kickstarter support as it makes sure the development of the game is polished and it's released sooner, thanks alot for the support!

oooooomonkey - What a compliment! Thank you so much.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:59 PM

Looks really cool! I was just wondering how many players will there be in multiplayer? and will you be supporting the ipod 4 touch crowed? Keep up the crazy good work!