App description: Special Offer!!
50% off for a limited time!!

Tempura "Ebi-Zo" decides, I must escape!

This is the era of Edo Period! Just when Shogun Ieyasu Tokugawa is about to have his lunch
Now the prawn tempra awakes!?
Kawaii tempura "Ebi-Zo" rushes to his home sea dashing through the Tokaido trail.

[Game Introduction]
Simple but Deep, with a nostalgic touch,its a totally weird running action game!!

[Simple Controls, Total Action]
- Tap to make Ebi big jumps!!
- Jump repeatedly to do the Jumbo Jump!!
- Various Ebi action such as speeding up or slowing down!!

[Colorful Stages Showing the Seasons]
- Head west on the Tokaido trail!!
- Against rain or snow, aim for the goal!!
- Dogs! Cows! Carps! Crows! Many predators awaits on the Tokaido!

[Playthrough Challenges]
- Collect "Tegata" by fulfilling stage objectives!!
- Can you beat the difficult Secret Stage!?

[Japanese Stylish Sound]
- Tons of sound full with Japanese Spirit!!
- Feel the vibe of barking dogs! Trampling cows!

[Supported Device]
iPhone4th or later
iPad 2nd or later
iPad mini
iPod touch 5th

[Supported OS Version]
iOS4.3 or later

[Disclaimer]
We cannot guarantee the app to run on device and/or OS not listed supportable.
Even on listed supported devices, the app may not run properly depending on the user's device and/or game playing situation.
For the listed supported OS versions such a "iOSxxx or later", there is a possibility that the app may not be compatible with the latest OS version.
11-27-2013, 07:46 PM
LOL... good find Jared. This looks delicious.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

11-27-2013, 08:11 PM
I wonder which is better, this for bit trip run.
11-27-2013, 10:41 PM
Watched some trailers..looks pretty cool. But I've only got $5 iTunes credit right now, so I'm very reluctant to buy anything especially when thanksgiving sales are popping up everywhere..added it to the Wishlist though..

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
11-27-2013, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Watched some trailers..looks pretty cool. But I've only got $5 iTunes credit right now, so I'm very reluctant to buy anything especially when thanksgiving sales are popping up everywhere..added it to the Wishlist though..
Why did you rate it 5 stars? since you haven't played it yet.
11-27-2013, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biokid View Post
Why did you rate it 5 stars? since you haven't played it yet.
Ended up taking the plunge.
Love it, but jumping feels a little slow.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
11-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Ended up taking the plunge.
Love it, but jumping feels a little slow.
Well, that was really quick, since your rating has been there for awhile now, even before you posted that you are not going to get it. Well, I will wait for someone else's impression.
11-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Well, that was really quick, since your rating has been there for awhile now, even before you posted that you are not going to get it. Well, I will wait for someone else's impression.
/end interrogation subroutine
💉💉💉💉💉
11-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Lol, stop being so touch about $2 dude, you want the game just get it. It's people like you who ultimately fuel the freemium trend because they're too cautious about spending a few bucks on a game they are obviously interested in and stalking the thread.

11-27-2013, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Lol, stop being so touch about $2 dude, you want the game just get it. It's people like you who ultimately fuel the freemium trend because they're too cautious about spending a few bucks on a game they are obviously interested in and stalking the thread.
EDIT: I don't want this to get further off-topic. I have no problem in purchasing this game, but your statement is off-topic and irrelevant to the question I ask (earlier ones are even contradictory). So, if you wanted to continue this discussion....pm me.

Last edited by biokid; 11-28-2013 at 12:09 AM.