Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Boardumb's Avatar
Boardumb Boardumb is offline
The Bearded One
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 2,025
Default Tempura Runner - (By G-mode)[Universal]


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 15,158
Default

LOL... good find Jared. This looks delicious.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

I wonder which is better, this for bit trip run.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-27-2013, 10:41 PM
Snozberry Snozberry is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 881
Default

Watched some trailers..looks pretty cool. But I've only got $5 iTunes credit right now, so I'm very reluctant to buy anything especially when thanksgiving sales are popping up everywhere..added it to the Wishlist though..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-27-2013, 10:51 PM
biokid biokid is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Wop Wops
Posts: 930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Watched some trailers..looks pretty cool. But I've only got $5 iTunes credit right now, so I'm very reluctant to buy anything especially when thanksgiving sales are popping up everywhere..added it to the Wishlist though..
Why did you rate it 5 stars? since you haven't played it yet.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-27-2013, 11:05 PM
Snozberry Snozberry is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biokid View Post
Why did you rate it 5 stars? since you haven't played it yet.
Ended up taking the plunge.
Love it, but jumping feels a little slow.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-27-2013, 11:13 PM
biokid biokid is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Wop Wops
Posts: 930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Ended up taking the plunge.
Love it, but jumping feels a little slow.
Well, that was really quick, since your rating has been there for awhile now, even before you posted that you are not going to get it. Well, I will wait for someone else's impression.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Panzerbush Panzerbush is offline
Junior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biokid View Post
Well, that was really quick, since your rating has been there for awhile now, even before you posted that you are not going to get it. Well, I will wait for someone else's impression.
/end interrogation subroutine
💉💉💉💉💉
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Snozberry Snozberry is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biokid View Post
Well, that was really quick, since your rating has been there for awhile now, even before you posted that you are not going to get it. Well, I will wait for someone else's impression.
Lol, stop being so touché about $2 dude, you want the game just get it. It's people like you who ultimately fuel the freemium trend because they're too cautious about spending a few bucks on a game they are obviously interested in and stalking the thread.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-27-2013, 11:45 PM
biokid biokid is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Wop Wops
Posts: 930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Lol, stop being so touché about $2 dude, you want the game just get it. It's people like you who ultimately fuel the freemium trend because they're too cautious about spending a few bucks on a game they are obviously interested in and stalking the thread.
EDIT: I don't want this to get further off-topic. I have no problem in purchasing this game, but your statement is off-topic and irrelevant to the question I ask (earlier ones are even contradictory). So, if you wanted to continue this discussion....pm me.

Last edited by biokid; 11-28-2013 at 12:09 AM..
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent