Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-11-2014, 05:32 PM

Wha... Glitch alert.
I suppose I should warn people of this, right?

Mission mode: kill two giant centipedes.

I had Waterbug use his move that holds an enemy on his hook and poisons them. On a centipede. Which vanished when the move ended. And so did Moth. Who I switched to and the game bugged out, showing pure blackness other than the HUD. It was somehow constantly giving and taking food or parts from each character's backpack. Switching characters didn't end the glitching out. Both characters said lines like they were under attack during all this.

Oh, right, I'm on iPhone 5, iOS 7.1...

What exactly just happened?

Okay, I quit and tried the mission again, trying that move on a centipede again: After it ended, this time the centipede... floated up and away. Well that's weird.
...Hm? There's still a shadow which isn't moving.

Again...
Moth disappeared like the first time. Same blackness, no rapid food/parts backpack changing.

Maybe it was her hitting the centipede as it glitches (out of bounds...?) that caused her to disappear?

And Waterbug had his stun chance equipment and loot bag, in case that could be part of it...

One last time, this time using that move without Moth near: Looks like the centipede just vanished... I can attack its shadow but I don't know if it will die. There are weapon hit sounds but no damage numbers- and now my base got destroyed by other enemies. I'm sick of messing with this glitch anyway.

Last edited by Intendro; 03-11-2014 at 06:22 PM..
Old 03-11-2014, 09:24 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Anyone wanna play some multiplayer with me? Add me on GC: D_STROID (I have a drawing of Ornstein as my pic. It's a guy with a lion's face and holding coffee being irritated. :P)

Be warned, though. I'll always bring out Field Mouse.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:55 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Okay hold 3 strategic locations for 1:30 is near damn impossible on yard. Worst marker spawn ever. 1 is in the left side of the map, 1 in middle and 1 in furthest right part. After 20 minutes I gave up and so did the other guy. We used 2 legendaries >_> we almost did it once but those roaches. Field Mouse and Hamster are beast.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:57 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

What I am left with is Gems given after update now are ridiculous. Sorry but they are. The lastest tweaks are obvious IAP pushes. Fine. I wish it was a $5 or even $10 game straight up. But I guess eventually everyone is jumping on the IAP bandwagon. I would be more forgiving had I not also bought the new Block Fortress Wars. Yeah talk about as close to forced IAP model as you can get. I like hard games. I don't like $2 games that are so overtly hard so it forcefully pushes you to IAP. Guess it's just the way lots of the App Store is today. I have been a very big fan of FM for years. Going back to playing NY zombies on my first iPod touch Gen 1. I have nothing but great things or say about the games they have created. I have had small little conversations throughout the years here and there with them on TA. Looked them up online years ago and learned a little about who they are. They seem like really smart creative and decent brothers. I owe them a big thanks for the countless hours their games have entertained me. The first BH is in my top 5 top games EVER. On that list is Last of us and Concors bad fur day. So yeah they are in good comapny on my top best ever gsmes list. I have ALL their games and have supported them with many IAPs that I really didn't need but WANTED to give. The balance on the game now is unbalanced to a level that irritates me. This one and especially BFW. I still love your games amd don't regrete my purchases on BH2 although I do on BFW. But I am left a little sad. I know you will say gems were increased not decreased and the game is same difficulty on endless but after playing many hours that's not panning out to be the case. I hope you guys don't do it to one of my other fav games in iOS history C&H 2 if you make one and I hope you do. Now you will think I am whining and plenty of people on here will get all hissy and tell me in their internet forum brave voice how wrong I am and why and throw in some really brave anonymous put downs. But this last update sucks. Don't take it personal. I really wish FM would somehow break onto the console market with a full fledged $60 game with no IAPs because I think they have the ideas and work ethic to make something really big. Rant over.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:25 AM

Quote:
But this last update sucks.
Sounds like you missed an update. The diamond gain on Hard Endless of two updates ago was doubled one update ago (though it's definitely still not as much gain as it was originally).
(I haven't actually tested that yet but I would guess so, it's kind of the point. )

They can adjust it and make it less bad.

I also agree that it's not quite balanced right. Something is definitely wrong with only two diamonds from specific 4 or 5 star missions.
(I don't recall if that was 4 or 5 stars that only gave two diamonds... Either way, should be a bit more for that just because it's a higher difficulty level.)

Last edited by Intendro; 03-12-2014 at 12:34 AM..
Old 03-12-2014, 12:41 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I just realized that Ladybugs are counted in every category bug possible. Defending my Food Stash from ten rounds of angry Melee Bugs (this is 5-stars) is literally IMPOSSIBLE because of how Ladybugs still can turn the tide against you (and even turn that tide into a freaking Tidal Wave of Impending Doom).

The nerf on Ladybugs' armor doesn't seem quite enough of a balance to me. Medics still heal at an extremely fast rate, their spawn frequency is still very high, Docs still buff enemies by a huge amount, and Shielders just add the insult to the injury. I got to round 10, and I failed it because of three medics healing a freaking Giant War Slug by a 1-2-3 count, and I was not able to strafe around the slug so I could kill the Medics.

These ladybugs are incessantly irritating and extremely painful to deal with to no end.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:54 AM

I agreed missions need to give more diamonds
Not asking for a huge boost but 4 star missions giving 2 diamonds and 5 stars missions giving 3 diamonds just seems too low to me
Old 03-12-2014, 01:58 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Scrolls only cost three diamonds right? Why is everyone complaining about not being able to get 10+ diamonds per game?

As for legendary heroes, stop trying to earn them. There are a ridiculous amount of regular heroes you can earn without paying a cent.

Why is it so horrible that Foursaken added extra, stronger characters that are more or less IAP only? Just buy one if you want it. Most of us have gotten hours upon hours out of this game for a buck or free. Why not give them a few more dollars for their hard work?
Old 03-12-2014, 02:25 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I just found a rather humorous bug. It made me laugh so hard while playing Endless Hard on Kitchen (Cause I'm a casual)

There was a strat post below it, but since I had to leave to do a quick errand with my girlfriend, I had to load the game, and the strat post went 'poof,' leaving a magical floating Snail Cannon.

What Fungal Druid sorcery is this?!
Old 03-12-2014, 02:46 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myndflame View Post
I just found a rather humorous bug. It made me laugh so hard while playing Endless Hard on Kitchen (Cause I'm a casual)

There was a strat post below it, but since I had to leave to do a quick errand with my girlfriend, I had to load the game, and the strat post went 'poof,' leaving a magical floating Snail Cannon.

What Fungal Druid sorcery is this?!
Someone sure has alot of money to spend on iAP..you have all the banners...unless you play 24*7, spent like 100$ or..have jailbreak. Anyway the floating cannon looks cool n futuristic :P I like it :P