★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Localization.

12-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spmwinkel View Post
And here's a question I had for some time: if you'd get a US $25 gift card, can someone with a German iTunes account use it?
Not with the German account, but you could create an US account. If you have an US gift card you will be able to create an US account (okay, you need also an US address, but you can just use the address of a hotel somewhere in USA).
12-20-2008, 12:43 PM
We can also send PayPal. That may be the easier route if you're overseas.

Support Your Local Developers! Purchase Apps!
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...300161812&mt=8
12-20-2008, 12:46 PM
@iGewappnet Hm yes, I guess that that's the only way. It's no problem if it works though.

And is it possible to purchase games with a German iTunes account and with a US iTunes account and have them synced to your iPod Touch / iPhone at the same time? Or can you only use the apps/games from one account at the same time?

I hope SudoWorks doesn't mind me going offtopic, hopefully they already achieved the goal that they started this topic for.

Edit - never mind, PayPal would probably be best for me. But I'm not German and you already have offers. I hope the German translation boosts sales even more, good luck to you, SudoWorks!!

Stefan
12-20-2008, 01:20 PM
what about using the DYS service? sounds like theyre working great for the App Store
12-20-2008, 01:24 PM
need a spanish translation?

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95