★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Legalization of Marijuana?

View Poll Results: Should Marijuana Be Legalized?
Yes 198 59.64%
No 134 40.36%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll
07-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Legalization of Marijuana?

With the talk of marijuana on the rise, I just wanted to get a general idea of how many people support the legalization of it on TA forums. Express your opinions by replying! Ha.

Not sure if I am allowed to post this thread... but I don't see why not?

"Money makes the world go round, so I got to.. buckle down, do anything for the dollar."

Last edited by Giggity; 08-30-2010 at 10:31 PM.
07-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggity View Post
With the talk of marijuana on the rise, I just wanted to get a general idea of how many people support the legalization of it on TA forums. Express your opinions by replying! Ha.

Not sure if I am allowed post this thread... but I don't see why not?
I'm all for it!! Would love to have a couple of them ol' civil liberties back!

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew

Last edited by le'deuche123; 07-22-2009 at 12:23 PM.

07-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Lmao wtf

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
07-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Looks like Kamazar got another thread on his sig

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
07-21-2009, 02:07 PM
Would the people who said "no" please post an explanation??

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
07-21-2009, 02:15 PM
there is no reason it should not be legal, except the drug companies and paper companies that will lose tons of money

Professional app / game recorder at
http://appmania.webs.com/
Pm me promo codes for a honest review
07-21-2009, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teagan1000000 View Post
there is no reason it should not be legal, except the drug companies and paper companies that will lose tons of money
Besides the fact that it only takes one good hit for it to impair your judgement, and when you buy pot as a consumer, even though your intentions are good, the money eventually goes to someone who doesn't care about you, the safety of your community, and their only interest is making as much money off you as they can while not paying any taxes or contributing back to the community. I'm all for the decriminalization for possesion under an Ounce, but still feel it should be illegal.
07-21-2009, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreEricXXX View Post
Besides the fact that it only takes one good hit for it to impair your judgement, and when you buy pot as a consumer, even though your intentions are good, the money eventually goes to someone who doesn't care about you, the safety of your community, and their only interest is making as much money off you as they can while not paying any taxes or contributing back to the community. I'm all for the decriminalization for possesion under an Ounce, but still feel it should be illegal.
Half the complaints you have would disappear with legalization. They WOULD be taxed, THEY would contribute, It WOULD be regulated by the government, in the same sense that alcohol is. I buy big macs all the time, with no assumptions that McDonalds actually cares for me!!

07-21-2009, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreEricXXX View Post
What he said.
07-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcup1100 View Post
What he said.
That's odd.....what he said made no sense....hmmmm..