Universal Mystic Castle (by Locojoy-TW)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Wrath, Apr 1, 2016.

1. SaucyJack

SaucyJack Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2017
    #181 SaucyJack, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    Here's a helpful guide for everyone:

SJ's Mystic Castle Map/Cost Guide

1. Snowfield
    - Bar: Mercenary: 300
    - Vendor:
    Treasure Notebook: 50
    Dried Meat: 80
    - Rift: maxed team more or less necessary
    - Arena: 1 honour shard, no cooldown

2. Broiling Desert:
    - Bar: Roaming Mage: 1500
    - Blue Temple: Golem: 10 electric stones
    - Blue Pickaxes: Eternal Arena
    - Vendor:
    Leather Armour: 50
    Grey Robe: 55
    Revolver: 1000
    - Arena: 200g, 3 honour shards, 3-hour cooldown

3. Ruined Swamp:
    - Vendor:
    Inactivator: 400
    Insecticide: 400
    Exorcism Revolver: 20,000
    - Arena: 300g, 5 honour shards, 3-hour cooldown

4. Skyrim Mountains
    - Bar: Oath Swordsman: 24,000
    - Vendor 1:
    Relics Detector: 1000
    Strong Gunpowder: 1000
    - Vendor 2:
    Dark Steel: 150
    Giant Armour: 21,000
    - Arena: 500g, 8 honour shards, 3-hour cooldown

5. Silent Lakes
    - Bar: King of Ghosts - 1000 souls
    - Dark Rift: requires holy torch to enter each time
    - Vendor 1:
    Undead Warrior - 24,000
    - Vendor 2:
    Map of Lakebottom - 40,000
    - Arena: 1500g, 10 honour shards, 3 dark steel, 3-hour CD

6. Cursed Gobi:
    - Bar: Werewolf Fighter: 130,000
    - Vendor:
    Dragon Cannon - 40,000
    Summon Rune - 90,000
    Union Medal - 95,000
    - Arena: 3000g, 20 honour shards, 6-hour cooldown

7. Magic Forest:
    - Bar: Elf Archer - 150,000
    - Castle:
    Ring of Seal - 28,000
    Ring of Enlightenment - 30,000
    - Ancient Temple: needs "Wisdom Key"
    - Arena: 5000g, 22 honour shards, 6-hour cooldown

8. Void Gate:
    - Vendor:
    Glass of Truth - 2000
    Moon Stone - 380,000
    Frost Shard - 180,000
    Emirate Mark - 10,000
    - Arena: 10000g, 25 honour shards, 6-hour cooldown

9. Ancient City
    - Bar: Dracula - 400,000
    - Vendor:
    Flash Twins - 350,000
    Mammoth - 350,000
    Devil Contract - 370,000
    Union Cloak - 360,000
    - Special Location: needs "Emperor Key"
    - Arena: 50,000g, 50 honour shards, 12-hour cooldown

10. Chaos Frontier
    - Vendor 1:
    Undead Horse - 375,000
    Ancient Shortbow - 370,000
    - Vendor 2:
    Seed of Truth - 20,000

11. Luna City
    - Vendor 1:
    Muren Map - 100,000
    Library Key - 100,000
    - Vendor 2:
    Luna Orb - 350,000
    - Life Gallery: Approx. 5000g, 1-3 dragonscales, 2-6 arcane powders, 1 Luna orb, 6-hour cooldown

12. Exhibition Hall
    - Blue Temples: random max level upgrades (each costs 5 Luna orbs to open)

2. Manchumba

Manchumba Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Level 11 questions

I have 8 moon level characters, have gotten to second level of snowfield dungeon getting beat by bear on second level. Suggestions, can't beat level 11 400,000 god character need help, have made it to level 3 of dark rift can't carry enough bread to go very far. Any help on any of these would be appreciated

3. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    For the level 11 ancient god I would have at least two top-tier healers, but three would be better. Otherwise she just does too much damage too quickly.

4. Myrdin

Myrdin Member

Jan 5, 2017
    #184 Myrdin, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Fantastic info

this is fantastic info, super helpful.
    Thanks for taki g the time to put it together for us.

The rifts and special locations, when should you start those? Once your maxxed? Before or after you beat the god? Having trouble with him.

The blue temples, are the treasures inside random for each player?
    I went to row 1, column 13 hoping for a frost stone as indicated in a prior post but got a luna bow instead.

5. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    Blue temple treasures are random for everyone, as far as I can tell. And I would definitely save the rifts until AFTER the ancient god is defeated; after that, not only does it give you a cool two million coins, but it opens up the ability to purchase artifacts in the market.

After grabbing all the Waukeen artifacts listed on page 16 of this thread (and there's more, I guess they just haven't been discovered yet) I can say with certainty that the artifacts in the market are MUCH more helpful, though more expensive as well. But getting/upgrading those market artifacts will make your life a heck of a lot easier in the rifts.

6. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    Question about the rift you enter with the holy torch:

It says your best record will be saved; is it talking about the number of locations you clear, or the number of floors you go down? I'm in one, and after uncovering half the first map, I found the stairs down. Should I take the stairs, or finish exploring the rest of this level?

7. Manchumba

Manchumba Member

Jan 9, 2017
    I only know part of the answer, it remembers every victory regardless of level, getting bread to continue is issue. So go down as many levels you can I made it down 3 but no benefit yet

8. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    So the old artifacts and such are only worth selling? I think read in this thread that the only things worth getting from the rift are drops from the portal bosses. Or should I be saving up the artifacts, etc. for something? Waukeen sacrifices maybe?

9. Myrdin

Myrdin Member

Jan 5, 2017
    Luna orb treasure items

So i have been farming luna orbs so i can get the treasures found in the blue temples. Hoping to upgrade my main charecters, so i can finnally defeat the God. But i am getting items i have no need for. I cant sell them, other than its intended purpose is their any other use for them?

Also, what combo did you all use to defeat him? I'd like to learn from you what works best.
    Frankly, i'm getting tired of farming orbs, and want to move on.

10. Manchumba

Manchumba Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Luna Armor

Got this Luna armor in level 12 box don't see use on chart, am I blind?

11. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    Myrdin: "When I killed the god I was running Archbishop and Frost Dragon III (both 5-star) and Dark Dragoon, Demon Sovereign, Archangel, Iron Dragon (all maxed). Also had up to the trophy-140 perk unlocked." Again, I recommend three healer types; Demon Sovereign worked because its skill absorbs health.

As for the other luna equips: only useful to upgrade people to max level. You don't want to sell them as you get 3 trophy points for each max-level type you upgrade to, and every 20 trophy points you unlock a new talent for your team, which after 100 points or so are VERY useful, in my opinion. From what I gather the level 200 talent is very nice, though the person who posted that didn't specify what it was.

Manchumba: Luna armour upgrades an Ares (upgraded from a fighter way back) to a God Slayer.

12. Manchumba

Manchumba Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Thanks, upgraded

13. BowWiz

BowWiz Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    #193 BowWiz, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    FYI the 200 trophy point talent is called
    "Lord Aura" and it gives the following perks:
    hit rate +3
    dodge +3
    (team) HP +5000
    damage +300
    all hurt -1000

The next talent is at 250 points and no idea what it is.

Also anyone happen to have any idea what DOT or enervation do?

14. Myrdin

Myrdin Member

Jan 5, 2017
    I would suspect that DOT stands for Damage Over Time. But not certain.

Does anyone know what the Musou skill does from the mercernary master?

15. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    Yowza bo bowza, that's no joke! I'm at 181 points atm, so not too much farther to go. And counting up the trophy points, I think 250's the max, so whatever it is, it'll come after beating all the game content.

DOT traditionally has meant damage-over-time, so maybe has to do with say, the bleed skill some of the characters have. As for enervation, I think that MIGHT be related to the absorb-hp skills.

16. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    On another note, it seems electric stones are also a potential Waukeen sacrifice item. Though after going in the dark rift (holy torch place), I found that I only get a single electric stone if I luck out and manage to find the staircase on the FIFTH level. Seems like they should be more readily available, but that's the only place I've ever managed to get one. Seems like it'd take crazy amounts of time/resources to get the 1000 stones needed for the golem.

I have however unlocked the wisdom-key rift, but as of yet haven't been able to kill any mobs there (gotta upgrade my artifacts some more I guess.) Do the electric stones drop there?

17. BowWiz

BowWiz Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Electric stones only drop in the dark rift. The wisdom key is used to unlock the next area which has the emperor key at the end which has another key at the end which has another key at the end for a final dungeon area. So far they all just drop corpse dust and a few random artifact upgrade items and nothing else. Each area has the same types of mobs in it, but each time they are a bit stronger.

Also artifacts that you get from the end boss in the areas and with gold have a max cap of level 30.

Also anyone happen to know how to get the final raid perk I keep waiting for it to be offered for sale but so far no luck with that I was wondering if I have to do something special for it to drop.

18. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    :eek::eek: WHAT. How did you manage to get the resources to upgrade anything to level 30?? I have a couple upgraded to level five, but after that the costs start getting crazy; the dragon things give 200 essence each, but those either cost 100k each or the time waiting for the life gallery to reset; electric stones give 2000 each, but that costs the resources for holy torches and then the luck to go that far in the rift. How'd you do it?

19. BowWiz

BowWiz Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    I didn't upgrade anything that high yet, but I saw someone who did and they told me that 30 was the max level for them so I thought I would pass that info along.

20. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    Ah. Well, whoever they are, I want to know their trick!