Universal [NZ Soft Launch] Crusaders of Light (by NetEase Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    No loot drops? Thought I saw some bags or something go to inventory.

2. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    If you don't like auto run don't use it. If you don't like auto battle don't use it. Open the map and look where you want to go.

Not sure how far you got, but there's plenty of loot drops.

3. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Tychaeus

Loot....eeyeah....I haven't seen loot drop either, although I have gotten a few upgrades so far from the questline (only lvl 8 or 9 currently) but when you equip them, there is literally NO aesthetic change on your character. NOW, this might be ok, some MMO's tend to have a selection of gear that all looks similar or the same for certain lvl ranges (which is still dinky as hell, but..meh).....buuuut....if the only way to change the appearance of your character is through some IAP's or "costumes," I will be dropping this game like a bad habit...baaad idea guys. I hope this isn't true, cuz its the first mobile MMO since the original order and chaos that is fun and actually seems to play like...an MMORPG (like WoW). I hate that ppl use the term MMO for every kinda stupid non-mmo game out there today, this one feels like the old school mmorpgs of yore =D
    Here's hoping.

4. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    NZ account

So if I should create an NZ account, will I lose progress when this roles out worldwide and into my country?

5. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    wOW, this game is pretty cool and very polished.

6. Maeve2Win

Maeve2Win Member

Feb 9, 2017
    I'm playing WoW since long time and I'm a core raider, when I saw this game I was so excited because 10-40 mans raids (in the future) cool graphics and effects etc. Yesterday I tried and I like it a lot! Dungeons were fun as hell. Hard, tactical, long etc. Of course there are things to be improved but so far so good. Also tons of players for a soft launch, can't wait to see this worldwide haha.

There is one thing I didn't like and that is auto play on outworld. Auto play should be removed so we can feel the rpg, we should play the game not devices :p

Thanks for this amazing game i will keep playing no matter what ^^

7. batmessiah

batmessiah Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    R&D Lab Technician
    Is there any way us non-NZ players can give it a go? Say some sort of promo code?

8. Ann0ying

Ann0ying Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the game a lot, actually. The only thing I can suggest - put a mode where all players except your team/guy you're PvP-ing vs is hidden.

9. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    There's a "hide players" button in the bottom left

10. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Also enjoying, not sure what I'm doing half the time but lots of players help out.
    Loot gets added automatically to your bag, so I've found.
    IGN is Foxglove if you want to add me.....playing mystic healer.

11. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Thats what I was thinking about the loot too.... dunno.

12. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I'm getting most of my loot drops from running instances. Got a few epic pieces already and tons of uncommon and rare.

13. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    what level u have to be to run instances?

im level 12 and can only run that level 10 crapy instanc.e..

14. vinotauro

vinotauro Active Member

Mar 12, 2015
    I'm surprised by the polish of the game. Very good looking and plays well. My concerns are gear (pay to win a possibility?) can the best gear be obtained without paying real money? Also it is soft launch right now and I am a North American player, I may just wait until a US server is online.

15. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    You get a new dungeon at 15 and then about every 5 levels after that. PvP, world bosses, timed events, etc all start opening up as you level.

I am definitely enjoying the game after hitting 20 with my mage. I will probably just reroll every class to about 20-25 to get the feel of how they all play and which I like best before global launch. Looking forward to a nice wiki that explains some of the game functionality a little better than it does in game. There is a lot of the typical multi-currency in the game but not as bad as other games I have seen.

Auto-play is definitely nice to have getting started you will use it a lot to get around new areas till you learn them but you definitely won't use them in dungeons or shouldn't use it at least. I can tell already who is auto attacking and who is actually playing on boss fights, big difference in dps and who is still alive at the end, ha.

Loot comes from quests and dungeons. I don't believe anything drops from 3 crabs you have to kill for a quest, ha. They have definitely designed the game to force you to play with others which I love. I am just hoping we see a 4th class before global launch. There's a spot for it!

16. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Hopefully a human warrior.

Does equips show up visually on your character? Is and loot is 2 very big points of a mmorpg

17. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    #38 Pagan Fox, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  18. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Wish someone would make a realistic looking mmorpg. I prefer real looking armour, helms and weapons... rather than the over the top armour/weapons that most recent mmorpg have.
    A mobile Dark Age of Camelot would be good

19. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Thanks..

Also how do you change jobs at level 20?