iPad Goblin's Shop (by Cyclops Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by firestoke, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Squeep

Squeep Member

Aug 1, 2017
    #21 Squeep, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    Yeah, the goblin's exp levels are terrible. I'm on level 40 and getting plans and stuff for level 50+ gear, and I cant fight past this blue haired boss at all. He kills like 3 of my guys in one shot, turns invisible then kills the last guy. It went from really fun to incredibly frustrating. Limiting crafting and what your monsters can wear by level doesnt seem to add anything at all.

The cost of skill resets is ridiculous too. It just keeps increasing the higher in level you are. :(

I was really having fun with this as a low-pressure version of Shop Heroes though.

2. Morgan67

Morgan67 New Member

Oct 16, 2017
    Hi Mr Goblin

Loving your game. Thanks for the effort keep it up#
    I'm level 29 now and the grind from 20 has taken a loooong time.
    At any point do we get access to a new shop or more space? Would be nice to rotate those display cases too.
    Still well done #

3. twilight

twilight Member

Oct 9, 2017
    xp grind

Wow you made it to 40?? That must've taken forever! I'm just over 30 and I've been dedicated. Have any good fighting tips? Or does it all just come down to level in your opinion?

4. Squeep

Squeep Member

Aug 1, 2017
    If you dont mind watching ads just click through them to collect about 35 gems each day and roll at the tavern for a good 30 gem monster. Anger, bloodlust, invis, fear seem to be good traits. I go for higher con tanks and a ranged fear monster and a spellcaster with resurrection.

As for grinding out levels sometimes I close the shop and grind out all the excess low level materials and feed them into the recycler til nothing is left. Not great but seems to work out. ;;p

5. firestoke

firestoke Active Member

Feb 4, 2013
    New version 1.0.12 has been released

The new version v1.0.12 has been released in Google Play today.
    And the iOS version of app has been submitted for Apple review too.
    Check it out~ :D

================================= [change logs] =============================
    New Feature:
    - add a new facility: advance repair table
    - add a new customer type: Richman
    - add a new achievement: village assaulter
    - add a new video AD platform for crystal ball
    - add a new function that player be able to reset item maker's level
    - add auto-saving mechanism in partial of pages

Adjustment:
    - adjust the price and required level of partial facilities
    - it will popup a confirm dialog to ask player backup data to server immediately after registered an account
    - adjust the destructive magic CD mechanism
    - increase the duration slightly while casting a magic
    - adjust the 4 basic attributes calculation of AC, Physical Damage, Attack Speed, Critical Hit, Dodge Chance
    - adjust the value of partial of goblin's skills

6. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    How do you force a crafted item into the depository instead of onto the shelf?

7. twilight

twilight Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Unless the display racks are full there is not a way for it to go directly into the depository. But it's simple enough to do - just click 'pause' and then click on the weapon and there will be an arrow on the description screen which will send it to the depository when clicked.

8. Havelcek

Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Thank you - finally figured it out. Now onto Stamina...how does that recharge? It seems like sometimes it doesn't move at all and sometimes it ticks once per minute. Any ideas?

9. firestoke

firestoke Active Member

Feb 4, 2013
    The design of stamina is:

The stamina will be restored 1 point per 3 minutes. :)

I am sorry that there is no Wiki page yet, I will add it ASAP.... XD

10. DjStarters

DjStarters New Member

Oct 19, 2017
    Repairs Table

I think I may understand how the repair table works but I don’t won’t to spend 10k then be wrong. Is it similar to a register, customers show up and we click and boom their items were repaired?:confused:

11. Havelcek

Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Yes that’s how it works but it seems like customers very rarely need repairs and the reward is a tiny amount of money so I don’t really see the point.

12. DjStarters

DjStarters New Member

Oct 19, 2017
    Thanks

Appreciate it. Any tips on getting more recipes?

13. twilight

twilight Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Once the durability of your allies' weapons gets to zero they become useless so I'd say it's worthwhile if you're crafting higher level gear - it gets to be a grind at higher levels so you will be fighting a lot.

14. twilight

twilight Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Getting recipes - put skill points into treasure chest drop rate. Then go adventuring tons!

15. shawnwys

shawnwys New Member

Oct 25, 2017
    Monsters

Hey, what monsters do you guys use or recommend? Like their stats and abilities? I'm using a zombie with anger, does very well when it comes to tanking and dishing out damage. I'm still looking for a good dps maybe a range one, but none seems good so far yet. Any ideas to share? :)

PS: Whats the gold diamond icon above some customers in the shop? what is it?

16. Blueglacei

Blueglacei New Member

Oct 25, 2017
    I'm only up to level 30, but I tend to agree with previous poster about skills that really seem to do well - anger, bloodlust, fear, invisible for certain...still testing a few others like dragon shout and war shout etc via the allies I pick up.

Haven't found a great tank yet myself other than zombie when he gets added (haven't had zombie or mummy as an option yet in vip shop!), but as far as ranged I'm in love with the night hag bc she has a dragon summon that tanks very well. Lich and Harpy have been strong magic using ranged users for me as well.

Been wondering the same thing about the gold diamond icon!

17. Kenchan

Kenchan New Member

Oct 26, 2017
    Tier of Monster heroes

I have a question. Is the highest monster hero we can recruit the 200 gems one? or is there a higher one?

Also I don't know if its just me or not, but everytime I try to click the dots to go into harvest map it never works until i click it a few times.

Also why can't we equip our own little goblin? I would think he want to level up wear good gear and beat up some human heroes as well.

As I notice even though the map say there should be more rocks. I sometimes find it doesn't contain much.

18. firestoke

firestoke Active Member

Feb 4, 2013
    v1.0.15 will be released soon

I had updated the app in Google Play yesterday.
    iOS app had been submitted for review too. It will coming out soon. :)

Here is the change log(v1.0.15):
    ----------------------------------------------------
    New Feature:
    - Add companion status panel in adventure scene
    - Add virtual joystick and minimap feature in adventure scene

Adjustment:
    - Modify the display of item price and cost in dialog
    - Modify the display mechanism of showing facilities in edit mode to improve performance
    - Decrease the cost of increasing maximum durability of an item for customer
    - Increase the effect value of item attributes: Extra HP, CON, STR, DEX, INT的
    - Increase the chance of customer ask for repairing
    - Fix the cast healing magic AI error

19. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    During adventure can we have some kind of automation? It's annoying to walk around as they walk slow

20. Kenchan

Kenchan New Member

Oct 26, 2017
    Monster Hero for sell

Is there any monster npc heroes I can hire pass 200 gems? Or is that the highest?