★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-14-2009, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmar9333 View Post
Maybe this means that we'll see Eliminate within the next few hours.
Dream on....

I might get this, not sure. I'll wait for some reviews :P
10-14-2009, 01:17 AM
Well I've played for about an hour now, made it through the first career stage and first freestyle challengeand all I can say is...WOW.

The steering mechs are pretty dead on. Sound (with headphones) is fantastic & and the graphics are just drop dead gorgeous. This is what Supercross SHOULD have been, though to be honest, I dig playing with ATVs much more.

I may have encountered a small sound bug where the revving of my ATV drops out occasionally, but not sure yet. I wonder if anyone else has noticed? And I get a few frame-rate drops on my jailbroken 3G (but lets be honest, the thing is memory deficient) so I'm sure anyone running a native 3G or 3GS will be great!

Other than that though, all in all, $8 WELL WELL spent!

10-14-2009, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker3292 View Post
Dream on....
Why? Apple is obviously going through another approval blitz, I've had 4 new updates in the past hour on my device alone, which has far less apps than on my iTunes library.
10-14-2009, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Orange View Post
Wow, first Jeter Baseball, now this. Great day of app releases!

Maybe Eliminate will come out now?
It's already been submitted, so it should come out anytime soon.
10-14-2009, 04:40 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to diabolus
Hm.. 5,99 Euro is a bit too high for me.

Is the game really so good and worth the price?

Thx.

instagram.com/freezelighter
10-14-2009, 05:44 AM
Yea it thats good but im giting it just to play and last me til rockband but git it know u want regreat it
10-14-2009, 05:45 AM
I've published a multiplayer (!!!), HD (!!) demo at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFVuRRLUgFA (sorry, no direct, clickable link because it wouldn't be shown right away because of the need to wait for moderation)

(Also see my Multiplayer bible, which, lately, has received a lot of other, similar demo videos - see http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=419463 )
10-14-2009, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menneisyys View Post
I've published a multiplayer (!!!), HD (!!) demo at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFVuRRLUgFA (sorry, no direct, clickable link because it wouldn't be shown right away because of the need to wait for moderation)

(Also see my Multiplayer bible, which, lately, has received a lot of other, similar demo videos - see http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=419463 )
BTW, as usual, the 3G S is on the left (when viewed in Portrait mode, bottom) and the 3G is on the right (top). As you can (will – the HD version is still being processed by YouTube and, currently – 12:56 CET –, only the LD version is available) see, the 3G has no speed problems at all – the game plays wonderfully fast on the 3G.
10-14-2009, 06:01 AM
I've only just played a bit, but initial impressions are WOW! If you're a graphics nut, here's the game for you. I honestly think on my 3GS that this game is as impressive graphically as anything I've seen on a PSP. It also runs super smooth. I haven't gotten into career mode yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
10-14-2009, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I've only just played a bit, but initial impressions are WOW! If you're a graphics nut, here's the game for you. I honestly think on my 3GS that this game is as impressive graphically as anything I've seen on a PSP. It also runs super smooth. I haven't gotten into career mode yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
Agreed - the graphics is VERY smooth, even on the 3G.