Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Somerandomdude Somerandomdude is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 5,211
Default Fallen Ep1 Help

Well, I'm enjoying this game and want to get a bit further before doing a review. And I can be kinda retarded when it comes to puzzles in gaming... so yeah... I'm kinda stuck. A couple of things really.

1. What's that second thing you get out of the bag in the shower room?

2. How do you open the first aid box in the shower room?

3. How do I turn on the security cameras?

4. How do you switch weapons? I already have the wrench, I just don't know how to equip it...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Somerandomdude Somerandomdude is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 5,211
Default

Anyone? I'm really stuck... I'll give it another shot but I don't know how I'll do... And I want to write that promised review.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-13-2009, 07:46 PM
nodoctors nodoctors is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,016
Default

you only get one weapon the entire episode. there is no switching. also, as it stands, the first aid box seems like it was left in on accident, as i've scoured every corner of the game trying to find a means to open it, but have been unsuccessful. in the main thread, everybody else has mentioned their inability to open the box. safe to assume it can't be opened at this point.

to turn on the security camera you will need a combination of items that you find throughout the areas. i believe you'll need a wrench, the cleaning spray, the main board chip, and some colored fuses. you use all of these items on the fuse box right next to the locker doorway.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Somerandomdude Somerandomdude is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 5,211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
you only get one weapon the entire episode. there is no switching. also, as it stands, the first aid box seems like it was left in on accident, as i've scoured every corner of the game trying to find a means to open it, but have been unsuccessful. in the main thread, everybody else has mentioned their inability to open the box. safe to assume it can't be opened at this point.

to turn on the security camera you will need a combination of items that you find throughout the areas. i believe you'll need a wrench, the cleaning spray, the main board chip, and some colored fuses. you use all of these items on the fuse box right next to the locker doorway.
Ok thanks, the description of the wrench made it sound like it could be a weapon... And I guess I havn't searched enough as I havn't found the cleaning fluid or the fuses... and maybe the box is a preview of EP2, since you might open it in E2, meaning it might be an update or DLC? Who knows?

Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-13-2009, 08:06 PM
nodoctors nodoctors is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,016
Default

yeah it could be something we don't open until the second episode. as for the items you've missed, just keep looking around...if you need the answers, i can tell you where they are.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Somerandomdude Somerandomdude is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 5,211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
yeah it could be something we don't open until the second episode. as for the items you've missed, just keep looking around...if you need the answers, i can tell you where they are.
Yeah, I gotta look a bit more... I'm trying to figure out what's up with the shower drain... I keep getting to where I kill the first bug thing and then I keep hitting the home button without saving... it happened twice... I fail.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-14-2009, 01:16 AM
Asphyxiation Asphyxiation is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 389
Default

This game is very hard. But I love it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-14-2009, 02:05 AM
nodoctors nodoctors is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
Yeah, I gotta look a bit more... I'm trying to figure out what's up with the shower drain... I keep getting to where I kill the first bug thing and then I keep hitting the home button without saving... it happened twice... I fail.
no joke, make sure you make saves every five minutes or so. you can't access your inventory or save in mid battle(which is bizarre because i think we should be allowed to heal ourselves while fighting), so if you get caught and die, you gotta go back to wherever your last save was...and if you get unlucky, that could be a ways back.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-14-2009, 05:43 AM
ShowDog ShowDog is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
Default

I need some help with this game.

I have gotten to the showers, where I see a dead body and a pile of clothes. Pulling off the clothes reveals a hairpin, which I haven't been able to find a use for. There is a drain in the shower that I cannot interact with, and this seems to be a dead end for me. I tried to pick the locker with the hairpin, but that didn't yield any results. Whatever I'm missing, running back and forth and even restarting the game didn't help me find it. I'm hoping you guys can.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-14-2009, 08:23 AM
squarezero squarezero is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,828
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowDog View Post
I need some help with this game.

I have gotten to the showers, where I see a dead body and a pile of clothes. Pulling off the clothes reveals a hairpin, which I haven't been able to find a use for. There is a drain in the shower that I cannot interact with, and this seems to be a dead end for me. I tried to pick the locker with the hairpin, but that didn't yield any results. Whatever I'm missing, running back and forth and even restarting the game didn't help me find it. I'm hoping you guys can.
As any thief knows, you need more than a hairpin to pick a lock. To the right of the showers there's another area with more items, including a screwdriver. You can keep going further in the same direction and find a whole new area with several set pieces.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent