• Publisher: AppMania
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 35.5 MB
  • Version: 4.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.8 (6)
App description: - The most explosive game in the App Store!
- More than 3 million players!
- Prove the whole world that youre the best demolition man!

In Demolition Master youll get into an exciting adventure on 9 locations of the Earth (135 levels) and on 7 locations of the Moon planet (105 levels)!

Altogether there are 16 colorful locations and 240 unique levels.

--- The goal of each mission: using an explosive you need to demolish a construction ---

Dramatic explosions, curious locations worldwide together with charming music, adrenaline, and hunger for victory are among the feeling that the Demolition Master will create for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

- PRESS ABOUT THE GAME -

With the experimental tone of Angry Birds, Demolition Master is a physics based puzzler that, despite lacking some character, has structure enough inbuilt to entertain for many an hour
8/10 stars "POCKETGAMER.COM"

Demolition Master is a really solid, novel concept with great elements and an already fun gameplay that will appeal to many and keep them coming back for more
4/5 stars "APPSAFARI.COM"

"If youre looking for a fun game thats easy to learn but addictive, then Demolition Master HD is definitely worth adding to your apps list"
4/5 stars "PADGADGET.COM"

"Demolition Masters physics are pretty good"
7/10 stars "APPCRAVER.COM"

"What a great idea for a game. Its really fun"
APPBANK.US

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIDEO GAMEPLAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxjND6N2PKg

VISIT US
http://www.appmania.org

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

freedog's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Needs leaderboards. Might get this after I'm done with Implode.

01-20-2010, 09:27 PM
What is the name of this genre? All of a sudden, since Implode, it seems to be exploding all over the app store.
01-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
What is the name of this genre? All of a sudden, since Implode, it seems to be exploding all over the app store.
Good one.

I love Implode, so I am TOFFT now and will let you know what I think.

Last edited by mlkaufman; 01-20-2010 at 09:42 PM.
01-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Game Impressions

• For people who have not played Implode: go get Implode! instead.
  • For people who have played Implode: This is no Implode, but with some changes, it could be close.

Some things that need to be addressed:

1) There is no way to move a bomb once it has been placed without reseting the entire level.

2) When you retry a level, you have to re-place all of your bombs.

3) When you are placing a bomb, there is no close-up view, so precise placement is difficult.

4) Only one level at a time is unlocked.

5) The bomb pieces drop too quickly after you set off an explosion.

6) An annoying siren goes off every time you trigger an explosion.

With some modifications, this could be as good as Implode, but right now I think I am going to email the developers and wait and see if they make some changes.

Regards, Michael
01-21-2010, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
1) There is no way to move a bomb once it has been placed without reseting the entire level.

3) When you are placing a bomb, there is no close-up view, so precise placement is difficult.
You can remove a bomb my holding your finger on a placed bomb, and then tap the new position you'd like to set it in. It's almost as fast as moving it.

You can also double tap to zoom in, but I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about.

I like this game. It's not quite Implode, but it's better than the average demolition game. The physics seem realistic (for a game, anyway) and the explosions are satisfying. I'd give it 4 stars.
01-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VALIS View Post
You can remove a bomb my holding your finger on a placed bomb, and then tap the new position you'd like to set it in. It's almost as fast as moving it.
That is good enough for me.

Quote:
You can also double tap to zoom in, but I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about.
It is and I like it. I also like that it zooms out when you trigger the explosion.

Quote:
I like this game. It's not quite Implode, but it's better than the average demolition game. The physics seem realistic (for a game, anyway) and the explosions are satisfying. I'd give it 4 stars.
My sentiments exactly. Now, If they would just leave your bombs placed when you reset and slow the explosion down, it would be great. I wonder if there are different kinds of bombs coming in higher levels?

Michael
01-21-2010, 06:38 AM
Game Impressions

Yesterday I found this game in App Store.
JUST after 5 minutes playing I understood that it's a game i have been waiting for a lot of time. Friendly speaking, I just the genre of this game, but Implode has a few of levels and that's not enough for me.

I passed all levels in USA and now I started playing levels in Peru. The music is just great and the realistic of explosion makes me crazy! The persons in a bus which is gets e to my job every day thought today that I participate in some war when they listen to this sounds.

Graphics, zooming, bonuses - Demolition Master rules!
01-21-2010, 07:21 AM
Great game

you can zoom, pick up a bomb after it's placed, and the siren is fast and actually a cool touch.

I will post a review later today
01-21-2010, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Not sure what the name of the genre is, but all of them, including Implode, are trying to be like the free flash game Demolition City 2

http://armorgames.com/play/4611/demolition-city-2

Yeah, I said it: Your Tower Defense/Stick Figure/Block game sucks.