Since the battery%meter will disappear in Free Memory [click for thread on TA]
in the next update, you maybe like this app:
Click to buy (or watch reviews)
$2,99 "BatteryLog" displays your battery usage in graph.
It acquires battery data upon launch and record log data in a timeline.
* Graph can be displayed both vertically and horizontally.
* You can send CSV converted log data by e-mail.
* When data is updated while charging, graph will be highlighted.
* Charging cycle (accumulated 100% counted as 1) shown in settings window.
* Scale slider is available for zoom-in/zoom-out.
1. "BatteryLog" is not capable of auto-updating. To get the latest data, you must launch application by yourself.
2. Note that all data is acquired in percentage. It is not actual voltage.
Last changed: Dec 18, 2008 Category: Utilities Developer: Valup Technology, Inc. Version: 1.0.0 Average Rating: 3.00 (20) Size: 0.1 MB