PLAY BEFORE RELEASE: unique racing game by Infinite Dreams! Promo codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by MikeID, Mar 12, 2010.

1. MikeID

MikeID Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    #1 MikeID, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
    Update: The competition is over! Thank you for your participation! The list of happy winners in my post on the fourth page.

Sailboat Championship PRO will be released on 03.16.2010 with a promotional price of 0.99$ on day one. The regular price of the game will be 2.99$.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:

We have the pleasure to invite you to participate in a sea racing experience like never before! It does not matter if you are a novice or adept sailor - Sailboat Championship PRO is the best sailing game you can find! Participate in thrilling regattas and fast paced races against computer-controlled opponents, compete online with players from all over the world, upgrade and unlock new boats, complete amazing and action-filled courses and collect all in-game trophies and gold awards! Become the ultimate master of Sailboat Championship PRO - the only true and addicting sailing simulation with unique gameplay for iPhone and iPod Touch!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. doggieguy23

doggieguy23 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Sail the world and become the ultimate sailer in Sailboat Champion Pro. Compete online against people all across the world to truly become the ultimate sailer.

3. AppCourt

AppCourt Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Come Sail to victory with us in Sailboat Championship Pro!!

4. hasio_john

hasio_john Well-Known Member

On 03.16.2010 ....Be Ready To Wet Your iPhone!!!

5. therhino

therhino Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Georgia
    Sailboat Championship Pro, do what you always dreamed of, wherever you want, whenever you want, against whoever you want. Coming 03.16.10.

6. Philsquirrel

Philsquirrel Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Paris, France
    There were the America's Cup; now there's the Sailboat Championship PRO !!!
    The Ultimate Racing Experience.

7. Northstreamer

Northstreamer Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Hear the seagulls, feel the wind in your hair, race against online players... All of that - and more, in one iPhone game, released the year 2010, the third month, the 16th day...

DISCLAIMER: Infinite Dreams Inc. is not in any way responsible for water damages on your iDevice caused by using Sailboat Championship PRO.

8. Rblacula

Rblacula Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    #8 Rblacula, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
    Sailboat Championship PRO... Now with 100% more PRO-ness!

OR Sailboat Champion...SHIP! Be ready to race to the fishing (like finish) line

I love every one of your games! I have iQuarium, Jelly Invasion (didn't get free, paid 99 cents), Sailboat Championship, Sky Force, Sky Force Reloaded, and plan on buying this (if I don't win) and Jelly Defence, Outspeed, not to mention every game you make afterwards! I will GLADLY pay for this, since I probably won't win! ;)

Btw: any release date for Jelly Defence? I saw it on your iPhone in the iQuarium virtual meets real video!

9. Inzanedude

Inzanedude Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Student
    Michigan
    Come sail away, come sail away in Sailboat Champion PRO! With on and offline playing, you can race other sailers! Do you have what it takes to put the PRO in Sailbot Champion?

EDIT: Yes, the Sky Force Reloaded devs? Then I know this game will be good ^_^

10. bleeper

bleeper Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Sailboat Championship Pro: So true, it'll turn your water damage indicators red.

11. MikeID

MikeID Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Thanks for your positive opinion on our products. It really motivates us to work harder and bring you even better games!

Jelly Defence will be released in Q2 2010 - probably the first month of Q2 but don't quote me on this as it is not 100% sure right now :).

12. iAmTimmy

iAmTimmy Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Sailboat Championship Pro: Because a $3 sailboat just doesn't say I love you.

13. therhino

therhino Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Georgia
    This really reminds me of those mini sailboats in theme parks, you pay then you get to control them around and they sometimes have like mini city, this would be just like it and you could race would make it even cooler. I know it's too late to request a feature for this build, but for a later version I would like an "exploration" mode added so it could be like those theme park ones.

14. Mackey

Mackey Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Sailboat Championship PRO, fresh sail from your finger everyday

15. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

Sailboat Championship Pro: it's better than sailboat championship

16. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    1. Sailboat Championship PRO: Your unique fingerboat!

2. Sailboat Championship PRO: Your private wet regatta!

3. Sailboat Championship PRO: Wet Your finger in the iPhone!

17. ridgecity

ridgecity Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2010
    Mind Your Rudder, Sailor!! On The Double To The Finish Line!!

18. leesui

leesui Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Sailboat Championship PRO, the straight way to champion, the tortuous way to success

19. Manel

Manel New Member

Feb 23, 2010
    DOP
    Madrid
    If you like to sail, buy a boat.
    If you love to sail, buy this game!
    Sail Champ, sail!!!
    Sailboat Championship PRO, only for seawolves!

20. Phoenix526

Phoenix526 Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Sensational, Refreshing, intense but extremely wet! Ride the waves, experience the cool ocean breeze and race to fulfill your dream amidst the waves. Only in Sailboat Championship Pro! Coming March 16th 2010 to the App Store!

I can provide a detailed review and a high rating in the appstore if I win!!