★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Good Horror games/apps?

03-29-2010, 08:02 PM
#41
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
Yeah, I have that one from right when it went free, and it's ok. It's fun, but it gets old after a while. I got a bit bored of it quickly.

Other than Mystique (both of which were really great games), I think he has all the good horror games. Fallen might be my favorite of those though. Either that or Aftermath.

Oh, I don't know if you want to count this, but Necromancer Rising is pretty creepy. I'd definetly put it up there on the list, and then call it the best one listed so far.
fallen? what is fallen is that the whole title?
03-29-2010, 08:05 PM
#42
Joined: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 5,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
fallen? what is fallen is that the whole title?
Fallen-EP1. It was one of the few games that actually felt like a REAL survival horror, other than maybe Resident Evil Degeneration (which I actually enjoyed enough to play to the end of).

03-29-2010, 08:44 PM
#43
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
Fallen-EP1. It was one of the few games that actually felt like a REAL survival horror, other than maybe Resident Evil Degeneration (which I actually enjoyed enough to play to the end of).
dude that looks sweet....how is the controls on it?
03-29-2010, 08:57 PM
#44
Joined: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 5,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
dude that looks sweet....how is the controls on it?
Actually, they work really well. There isn't a ton of combat, so it's not a big deal really. They really did a good job of taking advantage of the touch screen and accelerometer too. I did a review of it a while back on here, just check the threads started by me to find it.
03-29-2010, 09:43 PM
#45
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
Actually, they work really well. There isn't a ton of combat, so it's not a big deal really. They really did a good job of taking advantage of the touch screen and accelerometer too. I did a review of it a while back on here, just check the threads started by me to find it.
dl it now .... looks fantastic, silent hill 2 is one of the best survival horror games i have ever played till this day, the story was just amazing... and nothing comes close to the pyramid head....
03-30-2010, 02:53 PM
#46
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 13
Mystique episode one is free right now on the appstore. Go get it.
02-26-2012, 12:10 PM
#47
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
Check out "200 Horror Movies". It's an app with the top rated 200 Hollywood Horror flicks, complete with posters, details, trailers and an integrated DVD purchase from Amazon.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/200-horror-movies/id498848218?ls=1&mt=8
01-28-2013, 03:01 AM
#48
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
01-28-2013, 12:22 PM
#49
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 190
http://appshopper.com/games/ellie-help-me-outplease

scary the first playthrough. check it out, especially for free.