★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-28-2015, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
I was laughing my a$$ off here - guys, behold the worst card pack draw ever!
(warning, slightly explicit language)

YouTube: video
Not sure if I'm missing something but how is that unlucky, yeah he pulled the same legendary but I watched like 2 minutes of it and he pulled 4 legendaries in about 6 packs! I'd be over the moon with that, if nothing else, soooo much dust!
08-28-2015, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
Not sure if I'm missing something but how is that unlucky, yeah he pulled the same legendary but I watched like 2 minutes of it and he pulled 4 legendaries in about 6 packs! I'd be over the moon with that, if nothing else, soooo much dust!
Hyup. I haven't seen a single legendary yet in any of my (admittedly few) draws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

08-28-2015, 06:07 PM
Is there any subtle clue in the borders or backgrounds of cards to indicate which set they're from? Occasionally I'll run across a very cool card in my travails with Crossroads Tavern Brawl, but am never sure if it's an older card I never previously noticed, from Grand Tournament, or one of those Crossroads only cards.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-28-2015, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Is there any subtle clue in the borders or backgrounds of cards to indicate which set they're from? Occasionally I'll run across a very cool card in my travails with Crossroads Tavern Brawl, but am never sure if it's an older card I never previously noticed, from Grand Tournament, or one of those Crossroads only cards.
It's very subtle, but there is a symbol behind the card text on every card aside from those in the basic set.

Classic Packs - Hearthstone symbol
Naxx - Skull
GvG - Gear
BRM - Mountain
TGT - Shield

Hope this helps!
08-28-2015, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citronaut View Post
It's very subtle, but there is a symbol behind the card text on every card aside from those in the basic set.

Naxx - Skull
GvG - Gear
BRM - Mountain
TGT - Shield

Hope this helps!
Very helpful, thanks! What about a way to tell how many cards you have in a set or how many you do not have in that set? Do I have to look up how many are available in each set online and count them individually?
08-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
Very helpful, thanks! What about a way to tell how many cards you have in a set or how many you do not have in that set? Do I have to look up how many are available in each set online and count them individually?
There isn't a counter or checklist in game, but if you go into "My Collection" and click on the Crafting button you can very easily look at what you have and what you're missing. You can filter by set, so that helps in knowing where you need the most cards.
08-29-2015, 12:11 AM
Quote:

Naxx - Skull
GvG - Gear
BRM - Mountain
TGT - Shield

Hope this helps!
The embossed symbol behind the text, duh, now I see it, thanks!

I like how some odd cards only bosses could use in the solo modes and aren't really part of any available sets can appear in your randomly constructed Crossroads Tavern Brawl decks.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-29-2015, 07:26 AM
Quote:

Naxx - Skull
GvG - Gear
BRM - Mountain
TGT - Shield

Hope this helps!
That is so subtle I've never noticed it. Thanks!