Particool open beta

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by big friendly giant, Jul 8, 2016.

1. big friendly giant

big friendly giant Active Member

Apr 4, 2012
    #1 big friendly giant, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    I'm looking for feedback on a new game I made called Particool.

Play in your browser for free by clicking here!

The game will be for iOS and Android, and will be free with a little bit of IAP. Hopefully the web version gives you a good idea of what the mobile game will be like - it's exactly the same but with tapping instead of clicking.

Particool is a new concept as far as I know - you have to find objects in a flurry of particles, and every time you find one, more particles are added. Eventually it gets really hard to find the objects, but you can use powerups to try and manage the particles. It's sort of a test of your visual abilities.

I've gotten to level 33 and I want to know if anyone can do better - most people I show it to only get to level 4 or 5. I'd like to think level 50 would be possible if you get really lucky with the powerups.

Let me know what you think! Fun/not fun? What do you like, and what could be improved? Thanks!

2. big friendly giant

big friendly giant Active Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Maybe some video footage will sweeten the deal? Added our promo video in the OP! No sound/music yet because we're waiting on our sound guy to make some - all the in-game sounds will be updated, and there will be a nice particle-hunting soundtrack too.