Super Quick Hook Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Hdsn21, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Hdsn21

Hdsn21 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    #1 Hdsn21, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
    This is a master list of all the secrets found in Super Quick Hook. It's a work in progress, but feel free to post secrets that aren't listed yet. Cheers!

...SPOILERS...

Tutorial: Go to 60% and get up on the ledge with the five coins. Rocket boot 3 times to the left and you should be in a small cave. If you just rope the ledge the eagle is on in the cave, the secret should unlock.

Meadow Pass 1: At 20%, you should be between the two pillars. Head left and start hooking the green, and going back nearer to the beginning. Once you're at about 3%, you should see a giant flower. This is the secret.

Meadow Pass 2: At 51%, drop as low as you can, and there should be a pot of food waiting for you.

Rabbit Warren 1: Immediately at 2%, drop down that first hole. Hook over to the right, and the secret should be there.

Rabbit Warren 2: You should come across this one by simply going through the level.

Rabbit Warren 3: Right after the rabbit you'll be blasted out of the underground and into the second checkpoint. Turn left and walk to a delicious pot of food.

Sunset Path 1: at 10% you should be at a bunch of pillars on the lowest elevation. Go to the left and there should be a cave and a familiar bear at the end.

Sunset Path 2: Exactly underneath the second checkpoint (59%) there's a secret.

Winding Cave 1: At 5% turn around as you go off the ledge

Winding Cave 2: At 78% drop below the checkpoint to find a tunnel through the rock

Pantslide Pass 1: After the second checkpoint (32%) You should just be hooking into a cave. Right at the beginning of the cave the roofing stops for a litttle bit (34%). If you rocket jump into there you should find some succulent frozen fruit.

Pantslide Pass 2: at 63% there should be a stalagmite to your left, and a slanted wall above you. Hook to the slanted wall, and move to the right. Once you're on the ledge above the floor you were just on, rocket jump 1 or 2 times into the small cave, and behold the massive artifact.

Frost Road 1: After you get launched off the platform at 56%, hook the next roof as quickly as you can, then swing back left. Land before the geyser and walk to your left and you'll find a fluffy pet at 54%

Frost Road 2: You should come across this by traveling through the level.

Breakwall Run 1: You should come across this just by completing the map. It's a menacing dinosaur head, that gives off an eerie green glow.

Breakwall Run 2: At 76%, right after the checkpoint, drop off the ledge to the right and then hook into the cave on the left, where you'll find a hearty meal waiting.

Silent Well 1: At about 49%, right before the 3rd checkpoint, there's a small cave that you can drop down to from the left and go into the right, containing a secret.

Silent Well 2: At 58%, while about to swing to a new overhang, rocket jump 1-2 times and you should get in a small cave, containing a massive fungi.

Icicle Cliffs 1: At 37% you should be at a checkpoint. Head left by foot, and there should be a hole in the ground. Jump down this hole and be ready to quickly hook to the left or rocket boot to the left. You'll be pleased to find a secret warrior waiting for you.

Icicle Cliffs 2: At 76% there should be a stalagmite (an icicle coming up from the ground) on the lowest elevation. If you drop down beneath this icicle there should be a hungry polar bear about to have a meal.

Burn Alley 1: Simply walk to the right the second you start and you should fall and land on Burn Alley secret #1

Burn Alley 2: You should be at 6% hanging on a slanted wall. Now rocket jump 2 times to the left. You should be on a ledge at about 5%. Rocket jump 1 time to the right and now just keep walking to the right. Eventually you'll get to a pedestal with some food on it, and you have you first secret of Burn Alley.

Slag Street 1: Simply hook jump off (when you hook you jump a small bit, so just hook nothing off the side of the ledge) and you'll land on one of the most well hidden secrets in the game.

Slag Street 2: At 83%, rocket jump into the hole in the ceiling, and uncover your next secret.

Ember March 1: This is one hell of a hard secret. At 14%, you should be on the lowest elevation, walking. Now jump off the edge to the right, then quickly hook to the left. You're gonna need high level rocket boots and the highest level magma pants. You'll have to go under the lava for like 1 second. Then rocket jump from the lava to the left onto a platform beneath the one you were just on. Easily the hardest one I've found.

Ember March 2: You should come across this by simply going through the level.

Deadman's Path 1: You should come across this by completing the level.

Deadman's Path 2: Walk on the platform with the fountain on it until 68%, then slowly and carefully drop down to the blue-ish platform. Now hook to the left until you reach the gnome... how creepy...

Watery Abyss 1: At the first checkpoint go over the right edge and hook your way to the left.

Credits Secret: http://forums.toucharcade.com/album.php?albumid=756

Special thanks to Xilent Rain, NightSavage, Japillow, Rannoc

2. csklimowski

csklimowski Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    SPOILER ALERT!

The secret in the tutorial level can be found by exiting the gator party cave, then immediately turning around and boosting with rocketboots until you find a small cave.

SPOILER ALERT!

3. Xilent Rain

Xilent Rain Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Student
    Here
    Spoilers

Winding cave secret 1:
    at 5% turn around as you go off the ledge

Winding cave secret 2:
    at 78% drop below the checkpoint to find a tunnel through the rock

4. Rblacula

Rblacula Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    I can't find rabbit Warren pot of food... What %?

5. NightSavage

NightSavage Active Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Watery Abyss 1:
    At the first checkpoint go over the right edge and hook your way to the left.

6. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

i don't see the point. you're helping each other kill the game for yourselves. finding the secrets is part of the fun!
    if the secrets were compulsory, i'd see why you guys are here, but they're not!
    ah well. to each his own i guess

7. Rblacula

Rblacula Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    The point is if you can't find one secret and you went through the level 100 times already...

8. Mag

Mag Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    What percentage is the pot of food?

9. Hdsn21

Hdsn21 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    #10 Hdsn21, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
    Sorry, made a mistake there. Recheck it and it should show you now.

Does anybody know how to make those little boxes where you click show, and they open?

10. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    i don't think TA has a spoiler button option

11. Hdsn21

Hdsn21 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Does anybody have any unmentioned secrets?

12. Japillow

Japillow Active Member

Jun 18, 2010
    There's a gnome at the end of Watery Abyss. You have to boost up there at around 97% I think.

13. Japillow

Japillow Active Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Also, there is a gnome under the platform with the fountain in Deadman Path.

14. Japillow

Japillow Active Member

Jun 18, 2010
    The Avalanche Mode has a secret...

15. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    congratz you found it...

16. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

SAY WHAT?

cant believe i havent found it yet... then again, i suck at finding secrets, which is why it's so fun!

17. Rannoc

Rannoc Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    #18 Rannoc, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
    For Burn Alley
    The last secret is before the one you put in, you can just hold down the walk button to the right and you should get there. (I have full walk speed upgrade... but I don't think it will make a difference)

Oh for the ember march one that you said was super hard, I find it easier to go from the left side because you don't have to turn around then use the boots.

And the last secret for Slag Street is at the very beginning, run left then jump off the edge where you start

18. Rannoc

Rannoc Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    By the way, I added one more thing to the post before after you edited the main post. Don't think you say it so I'm saying it now.

Also its nice to have one big collab of all the secrets in one place.

19. Hdsn21

Hdsn21 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Thanks Rannoc, you're really helping out with the harder levels :)