Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-10-2013, 09:21 PM

Sweeeeet just got it and for free. Been wanting this game for awhile ^_^
Old 12-11-2013, 07:53 AM

For Tweaker achievement just push the three blocks to the left side of the screen and try to make one of the block go a little up the hill so you can jump on it to reach the bone.

Does anybody know how to unlock the secret achievement ??

Last edited by Evid3nce; 12-11-2013 at 08:04 AM..
Old 12-12-2013, 02:42 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Gotta say this is the first iOS game I've really enjoyed in a while. Nothing has really kept me interest lately.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:50 PM

Default Game Impressions

I was very iffy on even trying this game for free, because of the rumored bad controls. I don't like getting frustrated with poor controls, especially on touch screens. I'm so happy to say that the controls have worked perfectly so far for me. I see that the game has been updated multiple times, so that must have something to do with it.
I finished the first two sections of the game. I love the cute dog, and the environments are lovely. Thank you so much to the developers for offering this game for free. If the game doesn't make some huge misstep along the way, I'm definitely going to give it a good review on the app store. To anyone who is concerned about the controls, please give it a try anyway!
Old 12-14-2013, 08:37 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I'm also frustrated by this game controlls sometimes you just gotta have more than 2 hands in order to finish a level, changing from iphone to ipad helps since the buttons are bigger (thanks for iCloud support for game saves) and also, there's another bug in this game that needs to be fixed:
Sometimes achievements aren't submitted to Game Center's servers for some reason, so the achievement becomes locked and it can't be completed. Swordigo is one of the few games that fixed this, by having a button to resubmit achievements to servers, you may want to do something similar.
Thanks for making the game free! At least now I can spend that money in getting lightbulbs to make my experience less frustrating (a little cues to help the players might be good)
Old 12-15-2013, 05:12 PM

I'm glad that I got the game for free, because this piece of cow dung is not worth paying for.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:28 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Hello,

It's so frustrating, i can not find any solution for my problem. I was in love with the game, until i use all my "lights" in a puzzle, it doesn't help me at all because it give me the solution for something i already done. Now i'm stuck, and i have to buy an IAP, and i don't want to be forced.

I've searched everywhere on the net, here and others places, i've tried many times... Now i'm really disappointed.

Anyway, thanks for the game, it was fun. The "lights" should be infinite, or shouldn't be consumed for something i've already done..

Sorry for my english, i'm belgian.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Pepelutin, where are you stuck? Maybe we can help
Old 12-17-2013, 01:40 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepelutin View Post
Hello,

It's so frustrating, i can not find any solution for my problem. I was in love with the game, until i use all my "lights" in a puzzle, it doesn't help me at all because it give me the solution for something i already done. Now i'm stuck, and i have to buy an IAP, and i don't want to be forced.

I've searched everywhere on the net, here and others places, i've tried many times... Now i'm really disappointed.

Anyway, thanks for the game, it was fun. The "lights" should be infinite, or shouldn't be consumed for something i've already done..

Sorry for my english, i'm belgian.
Just ask here, i am sure someone can answer you.