Tengu Games - Elementalist

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Tengu Games, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Tengu Games

Tengu Games Active Member

Aug 26, 2013
  2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Nice, downloading already. Thanks a lot for the notification.
    Did you open a new thread in "iPhone/iPod games" already?

3. Singer

Singer Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
  4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    There's me looking at this page thinking oh this artwork looks amazing and I love mages as I always play one and love fantasy games so thought I'll post and keep my eye on this.

Get to page 3 and find out it's out today!! Downloading right now and looking forwards to trying it. Like I said love the look of the art and sound of the game I'll just have to wait and see for the gameplay.

5. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I'm really enjoying this game so far. The mechanic, while it is a "simple" idea in theory, probably has a lot more nuance to being pulled off correctly than us non game developers can appreciate.

But what I CAN appreciate is that the drawing mechanic is smoothe, and that the game lets you take your time with it. I was very intrigued when I first read about this game, as the art is very awesome and the gameplay seemed like it could be challenging and engaging. My problem was that I was worried about it being TOO challenging for me, as I have a slight nervous disorder that makes fine or precise movements a challenge at times.

But I was very happy with how able I am to play this. I can even get "perfects", which I was worried about, as that is pretty important to the game.