Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-04-2014, 03:41 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Well played this a fair bit last night (till 2am !). There are a lot of positives to this but sadly it seems to be geared towards buying IAP after IAP.

I'm now level 6, the cost of energy drinks has gone up quite a bit, i've now been promoted to the starting QB. However after about 3 pass attempts i need to use another drink so i have to keep trying to buy more.

The game is very unrealstic, i've seen now 5 100 or 101 yard runs in just one season.

The crazy thing is you practice the plays which look very good, great graphics, it works like the soccer game 'Score' where you draw a line where you want the pass to go.

But then when you come to the actual game you just choose the play you think works best. You have to practice each play to try and get 5 stars and after every attempt you'll fill one star or half a star. But the more you train (eg 3 times) you (surprise surprise) run out of energy ! The playbook is HUGE so to master all of them you would require a LOT of energy drinks.

But like i say you get to the game and from time to time you just choose what play to do but you dont execute it, you just simulate it. You only execute/see it in practice.

I spent 2 on an IAP but i must admit i'm at the point of giving up after one day. Shame as it has potential but its so geared up towards IAPs. I've got 'two houses' in the game and a car and a flash suit, and 'surprise surprise' every now and then i have to use my coins to repair my suit (!?!?) or houses etc. Again another way to take your coins so you eventually have to buy more.

I get 48 coins per game I play, and each energy drink now costs me 44 coins!! I have to use an energy drink in the game by at least halftime or i get 'benched' as my energy is 0.

Getting quite fed up with it. Still searching for a decent NFL management game. Try it out as its free but its soooo geared up towards taking money from you its totally ruined it

Last edited by psj3809; 09-04-2014 at 03:50 AM..
Old 09-04-2014, 11:33 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJPaul View Post
Man, those screens are misleading.....
Deplorably misleading.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:46 AM

Default Game Impressions

Gameplay

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up