Treemaker soon on the AppStore

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by treemaker-game, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 treemaker-game, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
    [​IMG]

Hi all,
    We've just finished an iOS version of our game "Treemaker" and shipped the binary to Apple QA.
    It should be available on the AppStore soon!
    Meanwhile, here is some more information and screenshots from the game.

-Mikrotie Ltd team

----------
    Treemaker is a casual puzzle game offering the finest 3d graphics quality and performance for the latest iOS devices.
    Travel your way through three different worlds, harness the power of physics and help the creatures get their trees back!

Tap on the screen to cast a rope, second tap makes you fling yourself to the direction of rope!
    Swipe the screen to swing and gain speed.
    Pinch to zoom and view the 3d environment.

Universal HD build for iPhone 3GS, iPhone4, iPad, iPad2 and iPod Touch 3rd and up.

For more information, follow the link:
    http://www.mikrotie.fi/games/treemaker

Contact us:
    info(a)mikrotie.fi
    ----------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I really like the look of this!

3. DregsOnLegs

DregsOnLegs Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    Oh my god I'm going to go bankrupt from all th great games coming out this week! Will deffs pick this one up! Since it's only just been submitted it'll probably be after the Wednesday night releases..so could you plz tell me how much credit I should reserve for treemaker HD? :)

4. Price

Hi again, universal build will be 0,99$. It will include HD content tested and optimized also for iPad2. Thanks for your feedback! : )

5. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Think it will be out next week mate..... :p

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I am sorry but I have to be a little nationalist... GO FINNS! :D this looks so awesome :)

7. DregsOnLegs

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    #7 DregsOnLegs, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
    Hope so, whenever too many good games come out at once they end up sitting there going to waste..
    Bought 8 games last week, all almost unplayed except puddle puzzles and world 1 Of iblast moki 2! What a waste..then I think..oh well I'll catch up next week, them more frikken games come out
    Then again this week 2 friends gave birth,and 1 cousin gave birth, and 1 wedding..crazy..something about the placement of the planets is screaming commitment..
    It's never good to compete with huge titles too, they'd be clever to hold back a little, there's so many goodies coming this week I'd be afraid it'd get overshadowed..

I'm sensing contre jour might have the same effect that storm in a teacup had on me, not as impressive due to lack of levels..but I guess we will see very soon!!! Less than a full day woooott..I'm probably wrong..but many games I've bought from chillingo went crazily fast. Red ball 3 I finished in seriously like half an hour, storm in a teacup- 40 mins-ish. Etc. Then again it'd only 99c ..still a bargain, but I'd rather pay $10 for a game that last 10 hours, especially when the content is fantastic..like world of goo

8. Releasing on 25/Aug

We have passed AppStore QA! :) So Treemaker goes live tonight!

[​IMG]

9. DregsOnLegs

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    Yess just saw this beautiful icon in the AppStore !

10. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied