Free Rider HD

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by onemorelevel, Dec 14, 2013.

1. onemorelevel

onemorelevel Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Hello everyone, we recently re-wrote our hit Flash game into HTML5. It is now in open beta and playable on any desktop, tablet or mobile device. I know there's a few Free Rider fans on the Touch Arcade forums so I thought I'd try and gather some open beta feedback here. Here is the game:

http://www.freeriderhd.com

All feedback is welcome!

Thank you

2. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

This is the same Free Rider that you could switch vehicles (unicycle, truck, etc.) and could make 3D tracks, etc.?

3. onemorelevel

onemorelevel Member

Jun 2, 2012
    The very same! We released the Free Rider 1 as a Flash game way back in 2006, the one you are referring to is Free Rider 2.

4. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Cool, signed up and tried it out. For touch controls, I'd really prefer if the rotate buttons were on left side and the pedal/brake were on the right.

Pretty impressive how it can played from browser on my phone. Haven't seen any other games like that before. I would prefer a regular app though, because more often than not, my swiping or tapping the screen will make the address bar pop up and interfere with the gameplay. Also would like to be able to zoom in, it seems too far away, especially on my smaller iPhone screen