★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-29-2016, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
There's a few I haven't got, but most of those I know how to get, I just haven't been able to yet. The Siri-style one is really bothering me. I've tried saying "Hey, Blackbox" and the line goes briefly purple but I can't fill the box

The others that I can't make sense of are the turquoise box in the bottom left and the last of the four orange boxes.
The Siri-Style one:Say "Blackbox" several times
The last of the four orange boxes:Plug headphones into the headphone jack

Last edited by Testopi; 02-29-2016 at 01:51 AM.
02-29-2016, 04:25 AM
Quote:
The Siri-style one is really bothering me. I've tried saying "Hey, Blackbox" and the line goes briefly purple but I can't fill the box
I'm sorry mr_bez there's a bug on that one I'm working to fix. To temporarily fix it, pull open/close Control Center or Notification Center (activating Siri briefly even works) basically anything to briefly background the app will clear up the issue. I'm really sorry about that one, not sure how it slipped past my testing.

02-29-2016, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
How will I know the difference between the limitations of my iPad and me being dumb?
Having an iPad will never prevent you from solving lights that are visible. It may make some lights inaccessible though in which case you'll only see their dot glow when you tap the grid and send out a "ripple." You're right though, it could be hard to tell a tough meta challenges from, say, the TouchID challenge your iPad can't solve. Do you think it'd be better to make those challenges' dots completely invisible?
02-29-2016, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpling View Post
Having an iPad will never prevent you from solving lights that are visible. It may make some lights inaccessible though in which case you'll only see their dot glow when you tap the grid and send out a "ripple." You're right though, it could be hard to tell a tough meta challenges from, say, the TouchID challenge your iPad can't solve. Do you think it'd be better to make those challenges' dots completely invisible?
Some iPads have Touch ID (Air 2). I'm surprised *not* having Touch ID would be a problem, bc of the solution to that level. Does that mean that level isn't accessible to anyone with an iPhone 5 or lower?"
02-29-2016, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpling View Post
You mean they are visible on the main grid as dots, but you cannot "enter" them? I haven't seen that yet, but that would be ok. Maybe add a "popup" saying "unavailable for your device"
02-29-2016, 05:29 PM
Only as a dot, not as a square. If you tap anywhere onscreen now (not on a square and assuming you've not unlocked every puzzle yet), you'll see the remaining puzzles you've not unlocked yet glow in colour.
02-29-2016, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Only as a dot, not as a square. If you tap anywhere onscreen now (not on a square and assuming you've not unlocked every puzzle yet), you'll see the remaining puzzles you've not unlocked yet glow in colour.
Exactly So currently on a device like an older iPad that can't possibly solve a certain puzzle, it will never show up as an unfilled square, but its dot will glow when you tap the grid (this is partially b/c many people are playing between their iPhone/iPad with iCloud sync).
02-29-2016, 09:18 PM
AppUnwrapper, that's correct: iPhone 5s and lower and iPads without touchID don't have that puzzle. Some iPads also don't have proximity sensors and some don't have GPS… generally they're pretty on par though! beats android's sensor fragmentation! XD
03-01-2016, 02:19 AM
This game is insane! Lol... Very cool idea... Reminds me of that game Progress to 100 😎
03-01-2016, 06:44 AM
Also reminds Perloo.

[To all who responded] Thanks for all the explanations. I have only an iPad (mini2, so no touchID and GPS for example), so was not able to compare devices