Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Developer Discussion > Developer Services and Trade

Old 09-19-2013, 09:51 PM

Default SC Audio - Affordable Background Music and SFX

Hello, Devs!

My name is Ian and I love to create music and wild sound effects. Why start with that? Because loving what I do makes it easy to stay passionate about the art, which will reflect in the finished product (your game or app).

What I can offer you

Pro Sound at Home Studio Pricing
I can offer your professional background music and custom sound effects, without the cost of dealing with larger studios. I can offer a balanced product that will be leveled for mobile device speakers and headphones without overloading either. What sounds good on studio monitors/home speakers doesn't always work out well on mobile device speakers.

Solid Communication and Honesty
I pride myself on the level of communication I offer my clients. You'll call the shots the entire time we're working together and I'll work to get the audio vision you have out of your head and into your game or app. You dictate the tempo, communicating as frequently or as little as you'd like, I'll keep you posted on changes and development to make sure you're still happy with the direction the product is taking.

Custom Audio
Tracks are all hand built for you and will not be re-sold, leased or licensed to anyone else. No off-the-shelf music here. Sound effects can range from edited library sounds (standard pew pew pews) to one-off hand created sounds for those pulse cannons that haven't been imagined yet (wwwoooooaaaahhhhhhheeeeeeeeerrrrrroooooooommmmmmf ffffffpOOOOOOOWW). Ehem, or something along those lines.

Thanks for the read, and I'm always open to feedback.
-Ian
[URL="http://scaud.io"]scaud.io[/URL]