Universal Blade: The Age of Blood (by Four Thirty Three)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Four Thirty Three, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Four Thirty Three

Four Thirty Three Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Blade: The Age of Blood

Four Thirty Three
    Genres: Games Role Playing Action Entertainment
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Four Thirty Three

Our soft-release is now live on the Australian App Store.
    We appreciate all positive and negative feedback about the game so that it'll be more polished for the worldwide release.

Please stay tuned to this thread for any updates and we hope you enjoy our action RPG!

3. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    I gotta say this game is crazy fun. I normally play on US accounts but really wanted to try this game. Question though, when the global release comes out will the U.S. have its own new server? Or will it share it with the characters people are playing now.

4. Four Thirty Three

It's great to know that you're enjoying the game!
    We'd love more feedback as you play along.

In regards to the server issue for the global release, that has yet to be decided and we'll definitely let you know once it has been decided.

5. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  6. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    If you keep the game as is, this wil be my favorite ios dungeon crawler. The counter system isn't deep, but it makes the game feel like an action title. PLEASE keep the game as it relatively is.

7. Four Thirty Three

Thanks for liking the game!
    The main elements of the game will remain intact and more features will be added. Please give us more feedback as you progress through the game.

8. Sharalin

Sharalin Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Set Item Boost

Set Item Boost application for dungeon?

9. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Worldwide soon?

10. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #10 Vovin, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    Heck yeah!! I am going to download this as soon as I can.

11. Four Thirty Three

Collect all gear as described in each Area and enhance to each level at the S-grade. Set item boost will automatically be in effect once you do this.

We will be coming worldwide, but the release date has yet be fixed.

Great! Please give us any type of feedback!

12. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    This looks amazing. So amazing in fact, that I moved to Australia just to get it ;) Downloading now!

13. Four Thirty Three

Awesome, we'd love any kinds of feedbacks on the game to make it more polished for our global release!

14. Crazyboy423

Crazyboy423 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Studdent
    France
    It looks amazing. But I can't play. Is it because my ipad is jailbroken?
    [​IMG]

15. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Your screenshot answered your own question.

16. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    You have to look at his name to understand why he asked that qns :)

17. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Dear dev, a repeated qns from page 1, will there be a new server for the global launch or will there be a wiping of the current AU database? All the new players won't want to start with already lvl capped players. This is a impt qns for all new players and will affect most new players to play your game when the game launch globally. Please advise.

18. Four Thirty Three

@kenken11
    We will be adding multiple servers prior to the global release. To be more specific in regards to your inquiry, I will keep you updated on how we decide to maintain previously created accounts during the soft-release phase.

19. Grimstone82

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    I'm really loving this game. Hack and slash is one of my favorite genres and this game has not disappointed me at all. I was super excited for dungeon hunter 5, and I'm barely even playing it because of Blade. So far my only complaint is that the levels are too short. I wish they were twice as long, they'd still be short enough for quick playing, but it would make it a lot more engaging I think. I must say I absolutely LOVE the auto battle idea, it takes the pain out of grinding.

Also, at the end of each level when you pick one of three prizes, not once have I gotten the best loot, even when I pay to try again. Granted, I've only played to level ten but by probability alone I should have gotten the best prize at least once or twice. I dunno, it makes me think it's not so random.

Last thing- is there a way to turn off the chat pop ups during play? I don't care to be chatting with people and don't care to see what people are chatting about so all it is is a distraction.

20. Grimstone82

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    #20 Grimstone82, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    Two more things- is there the ability to sync progress across multiple devices? If there is I haven't found it. Also, is there MFI controller support? I haven't tried it yet, just curious.