Comming! MapleStory Cygnus Knights Edition

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Nexonmobile, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nexonmobile

Nexonmobile Member

May 28, 2011
    #1 Nexonmobile, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
    We're going to provide our "MapleStory Cygnus Knights Edition" for iOS at Apple App-Store from June 30!
    [​IMG]

This video shows the very short cut of "MapleStory Cygnus Knights Edition", including those of monster hunting, some of boss war, monster riding through two characters' various skills.

There is comming to you "MapleStory Cygnus Knights Edition", which has more fun than you've seen on this video.

Give us your comment on this topic and you'll chance to win one of 5 redeem codes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can have 7 kinds of boss and various monsters and experience more than 10 worlds!

We'll see you soon at App-Store!

2. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    This looks amazing! I loved your other guys game, MapleStory Thief Edition :)

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #3 undeadcow, Jun 27, 2011
    Congratulations on the release, I never got around the thief edition but the art design on this appears top notch. It looks like you guys revamped the control system a bit from thief edition. Interesting enemy styles.

Seems the 2 playable characters are Flame Wizard and Soul Master (sword fighter) and from the video there's a lot to do; fairly ambitious. Hopefully this will be an improvement for the grinding thief edition was known for (and that with this new release thief will go on sale).

If promo codes are avaliable please sign me up!

4. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    #4 phattestfatty, Jun 27, 2011
    looks excellent! looking forward to it. along with deadlock, puzzle agent 2, and hopefully 9mm and/or march of heroes, looking to be a good week!

5. slayerzack1

slayerzack1 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    sony
    i live in japan
    this is amazing i can't wait for this game to come out good job nexon

6. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in your imagination
    Wow looks awesome! Feeling nostalgic from looking at it!

7. porkchop

porkchop Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Looks really good!:)

8. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Loved the first game, but this looks even more exceptional. Definitely lOoking forward to this one.

9. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

I love MapleStory, I spent a good year and half playing. The most I got leveled up was lvl 20, and I was extremely satisfied. I bought the first iOS MapleStory and had a blast. I cannot wait for this one to be released. :)

10. stonery

stonery Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Editor
    Neverland
    Decent design, looking forward to its release.

11. rann

rann Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Nice looking game! The art is very good!

12. ChocoVanilla

ChocoVanilla Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    SweetsTown, DessertVille, CandyLand
    #12 ChocoVanilla, Jun 27, 2011
    This is definitely a huge upgrade from the previous Thief Edition release of mobile Maplestory. Out of all of the new features I think what's most exciting is the fact that rides are finally included, and Shinjou is one of them! Well, that and the fact that bosses like Pianus and Horntail were included.

13. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Personally I think this looks awesome. This will be my first MapleStory game. I can't play the original on PC. I would actually like the whole PC game on iOS. I hope you take that into thought.

14. Andrey1610

Andrey1610 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    MapleStory Thief Edition has perfect controls with beautiful graphics and characters. I'm fan of castlevania/metroid series. Unfortunately, iOS have too small amount of perfect platformers like this. I know only three (Illusia, Demon hunter - the return of the wings, Maplestory thief edition). This game will be fourth :)
    Congratulations!

15. KoOne23

KoOne23 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Will be looking forward to it! I would like to know though, as I asked previously in another thread... on how to use the gachapon machine? Do we have to get a gacha ticket just like to PC version? If yes, how can we obtain it? Tq :)

16. Scorpia

Scorpia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Australia
    #16 Scorpia, Jun 27, 2011
    When i used to play MapleStory i loved it. Since starting about 4-5 years ago i played through the 1st-6th Aniversary and enjoyed the many events Maplestory ran for us. Although I have never bossed in actual game hopefully the experience that "MapleStory-Cygnus Knights" has will allow me a glimpse of what i missed out. The images look great and the character selection of blaze wizards and dawn warriors will make the game more detailed and realistic in comparison to the Maplestory on a PC. I loved the first game and hopefully this one will be just as good.

I hope you'll be able to release more versions of newer jobs in the future!

17. Real Racing Fan

Real Racing Fan Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    I wish
    THE MATRIX
    If only if there was multiplayer...

18. KoOne23

KoOne23 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    I was expecting Night Walker... sigh* Maybe next time

19. Scorpia

Scorpia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Australia
    I'm guessing maybe it was too similar to the thief version. I hope they release one with thunder breakers and wind archers

20. bebecka

bebecka Member

Apr 5, 2011
    I'm just a student:)
    Ukraine/USA
    Game looks awesome!