★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Win $50 or 10 X $10 for achievement in Dash or Defend

12-28-2017, 09:05 AM
#21
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentCity View Post
Thank you

reviewed as salar.bd in the US App Store


Verified. Congrats on your prize!
12-28-2017, 09:07 AM
#22
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by chain94 View Post
Reviewed as bobzkgv_94 on MY AppStore.
Verified. Congratulations!

12-28-2017, 09:25 AM
#23
Joined: Dec 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 21
Click image for larger version

Name:	26025949_10213181395502363_8578007949335410982_o.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	118679

Wrote the review as Hydrawolf the great (apparently... not sure when I added the great).
12-28-2017, 05:40 PM
#24
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrawolf View Post
Attachment 118679

Wrote the review as Hydrawolf the great (apparently... not sure when I added the great).
Verified. With your scores I'm thinking you would have a good shot at the $50 prize at the end of the year too. Good luck!
12-28-2017, 10:51 PM
#25
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 97
wrote a review in the US store as roysch
can I get an itunes card too??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3531.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	210.9 KB
ID:	118687  
12-29-2017, 02:52 AM
#26
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 198
Reviewed as haerondir in the US App Store

Thanks for the contest
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KGyURxe.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	273.5 KB
ID:	118688  
12-29-2017, 07:37 AM
#27
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0r View Post
wrote a review in the US store as roysch
can I get an itunes card too??
Hi!
There's no review showing up under that name. Possibly there was a glitch when you submitted it. Please double check, so you don't miss out on a prize.
12-29-2017, 07:40 AM
#28
Joined: Jun 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by haerondir View Post
Reviewed as haerondir in the US App Store

Thanks for the contest
Verified. Congrats on your prize!
12-29-2017, 08:04 AM
#29
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherbottle View Post
Hi!
There's no review showing up under that name. Possibly there was a glitch when you submitted it. Please double check, so you don't miss out on a prize.
odd, I wrote it again. hope this time work
12-29-2017, 02:23 PM
#30
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 127
Reviewed as Gringo247 (US App Store)