★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Logic Dots 2 (by Ayopa Games) - UNRELEASED!

01-04-2018, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrrrrrr View Post
Hi LD2 would like to try LD2😃 also like splittercritter and follow.trail thanks in advance should you like to send me a promo code.
Hi harrrrrrr, the promo code is in your Inbox, enjoy and thanks for the support!

Cheers,
Johnny
01-04-2018, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth View Post
I would love a code if possible
This looks really neat, kinda like a sudoku,nonogram, fill line mash up.....yet not, really cool idea!
My favorite puzzle games are
Magic Brush, Paint it Black, 2048 Tycoon, Hidden Folk, Lumino City, Love you to bits/Tiny Theif, follow.trail, Linelight , After the end forsaken destiny, Monument Valley ...are some of my favs off the top of my head, I'm just a little obsessed ....lol
No problem Beth, wow that's a lot of awesome games!

A promo code for Logic Dots 2 is in your Inbox here, thanks for your support and please enjoy the game!

Cheers,
Johnny
01-08-2018, 11:01 AM
Relaxed fun

Johnny, Thanks again for letting me try out your new game. I am enjoying playing it very much. It has just the right amount of interesting puzzle working in a nice relaxed style. I like that you can recover bad moves and find the solution without penalty. You might consider adding a goal of making minimum steps providing an additional challenge until you find the min solution. I am thinking of a systm like that in okgolf... where I like replaying holes until I find a solution requiring least # of shots. Hope this helps... nice game. Best, John
01-08-2018, 12:04 PM
Hi Johnny, I would like a promo code if you still have any more available.

I played the first Logic Dots quite a bit and really enjoyed it.
My favorite puzzle game of all time was the original(?) Sokoban way back in the day.
I pored a ton of hours into that, always pushing boxes.
Thank you!
01-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrrrrrr View Post
Johnny, Thanks again for letting me try out your new game. I am enjoying playing it very much. It has just the right amount of interesting puzzle working in a nice relaxed style. I like that you can recover bad moves and find the solution without penalty. You might consider adding a goal of making minimum steps providing an additional challenge until you find the min solution. I am thinking of a systm like that in okgolf... where I like replaying holes until I find a solution requiring least # of shots. Hope this helps... nice game. Best, John
Great idea John! We will consider that for the next game update, genuinely! We're delighted that you are enjoying the game otherwise.