iPad Star Marine: Infinite Ammo - (by GlitchSoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 11, 2012.

1. TheStark

TheStark Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2011
    Cool story bro :cool: :D

2. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
  3. TheStark

Dec 27, 2011
    Your "nickname story" post was 300th in this thread. I hope you get a reward, Star Marine: Infinite Ammo Special Edition Without IAPs and ads Mega Super Pack :p

4. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    I think I've earned it with the 300th post :p

Glitchsoft, just a heads up, I have Destructopus installed on my device, but am still getting the ad at start-up. Keeping you in the know.

5. Glitchsoft

Glitchsoft Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    This third party cross promotion/ad service might be the death of us! Jks. Thanks Quazonk, I'll have another look at it.

Is anyone else still getting any other ads? Reviews are still coming in and mentioning them but we can't replicate it...

6. lumothesinner

lumothesinner Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2011
    UK
    I can confirm both that the game is still awesome and that I'm only getting 1 destructopus ad until i close the app, and i mean kill the app from the taskbar, not just multitask out and back in.

Weird as that's how mines been all along before you said you fixed the ads...do they run differently in different countries?

7. Glitchsoft

Jan 11, 2011
    Should be the same everywhere...

8. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Not sure if this was asked, searching proved useless, but I can't seem to unlock the space marine and space commander achievements. Their descriptions pertain to obtaining silver and gold stars on every level. While I see no silver or gold stars, I'm guessing this means obtain 2 or 3 stars on every level. I've done just that and yet these achievements remained locked. Is there something else I missed?

9. Glitchsoft

Jan 11, 2011
    In order to unlock the Space Marine achievement, you need to achieve 2 our of three stars on every level of the game. For the Space commander achievement, you need to achieve 3/3 stars on every level.

Hopefully that is mo clear. Sorry for the confusion.

10. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    hi guys, maybe i have a bug in the game: i can't shoot left! ie, i can put the marine looking at left, but when i press the shoot button, automatically turns right!!! i've played 5 levels without this issue, but now it affects the entire game... do you know something? thanks.

11. lumothesinner

Sep 30, 2011
    UK
    It's not a shoot button its a virtual stick, aim it in 8 directions and use the left stick for moving. So aim the stick to the left, and you can still run to the right.

12. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #312 Gwarmaxx, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
    LOL... i'm not at my first iOS game pal! i'm aiming at left with the stick, but when i press the shoot button, the sprite turns to the right, running or not!... so, i can't shoot left, do you understand?

ok, i've reinstalled it, and now works fine, don't worry! thanks!
    Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote

13. BrEaKBEaT

BrEaKBEaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    That's weird, i'd delete the app and reinstall. You wont lose progress as when to select online mode you'll be asked if you want to download your stored progress.

14. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    ok, i've reinstalled it, and now works fine, don't worry! thanks both of you for the advices!

15. lumothesinner

Sep 30, 2011
    UK
    Sorry, your post made it seem like you were aiming with the left stick rather than the right stick, glad you sorted it.

16. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    sorry to you pal, i'm from argentina, and maybe my english isn't good... however thanks for your tip!

17. Does anyone else experience this bug? When trying to get free gems with ads, I just get a "No videos available" message, and then it is just stuck there. Cannot click OK and I need to close the app.

18. lumothesinner

Sep 30, 2011
    UK
    Hmmm...yeh does seem to be a bug. I thought it would just be that the videos run out after a while to stop people farming, but it does look like its crashing when trying to load ad vids. Just avoid using that method to get gems til glitchsoft fix it, or you know, tell the ad agency they partnered with that they screwed up again.

19. Glitchsoft

Jan 11, 2011
    Hi guys, we have an update available that should take care of the Ad timeout problem. We are just testing it now and it should be live within a couple of hours.

Cheers,

20. TheStark

Dec 27, 2011
    I'm still getting the "no videos are available" after the update.