The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Wow, Epsi you have a great memory......pretty sure it was the saws and yes I got them from the enemies (4 or 5 required). ....hard to remember and I am only lvl 24 :confused:

@ Krse4......
    not sure what level the quest for the saws came up now, but as you fill outstanding quests, more will open up incl. when you level up.

One good tip.....don't be in a rush to clear all your expansions....some quests ask you to find things or cut a tree down etc and if you have already done all this, the wait will be longer.....also, keep an eye on your warehouse max levels....if they are already maxed....any clearing of trees, stones etc will not be counted and end up being wasted, in other words, if you want to chop down a tree, make sure your wood capacity isn't to the max, so the wood adds to your total (thanks Jazbo).....hope this makes sense......you will get there.....I am learning along the way too and reading posts on here from these advanced masters is like nuggets of gold.....they really are paving the way for those of us lower down....we can also help those lower down to us as we progress.....;)

2. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Oh oh.....‘jaws' music playing again.....hope it's not a ‘ghost gazebo' haha.
    Better keep checking that it doesn't dissappear :p

3. Cpccservices

Cpccservices New Member

May 3, 2012
    Clear out 5 bushes quest

Guys I think I'm frozen of this dzu from nin tribe quest where he wants you to scare the beast away by clearing out 5 bushes. I've cleared many many more than 5 but nothing. Anyone else have this?

4. Krse4

Krse4 New Member

May 2, 2012
    I did see the saw thing I guess I just wait for enemies to come out? Do I tap them to death or let the Dino's get them? Thanks so much!! I did get my bath house going!! :)

5. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    I let my Dino's get them, probably works either way, but if you already have a Dino or two out, let them earn their keep....as tapping enemies costs coins

6. hazlitt

hazlitt Member

May 23, 2009
    Forth Island

Has anyone managed to get to the forth island yet?? I cant see any way to get there unless I need to finish building the Oasis of Life Stone guardian on the third island, - which Im half way through building .... (another day and a half ... sigh)

Chris :)

7. Epsi

Epsi Member

Apr 25, 2012
    On same part as you, nearly exactly. I have just finished all other quests today, had a sneaky suspicion that the villa quest would open a quest to visit 4th island, but I was wrong.

Just an update to people, there is deffinatly more levels after 35, so not to worry. Seems a little more to keep us playing.

8. hazlitt

hazlitt Member

May 23, 2009
    Warehouses

Thanks for the reply. The forth island remains a mystery!

I'm spending a stack of time trying to find the five blue Mutaplasm containers in the UFO, and after several explore attempts on the UFO, I haven't found one! Is anyone else having the same problem? I've found teddy bears, jewelry, Gravisnatch's & Translocator's - all the fine things UFOs carry, but no Multaplasm containers! Grrrr...

I've also found out that you can not put buildings in your personal warehouse and move them to other islands! The 15 gems you spend is for that island, is only for that island. Doh!

Chris.
    Level 35.

9. Newsh

Newsh New Member

May 4, 2012
    Does anyone know how to get the stone mill to make stone?

10. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    What happens when you click on its icon?
    Are any of the supplies required shaded out in red? If so, it tells you the quantity you need and until you meet this, you can't produce cut stone.

You do have a stone quarry or two don't you?

11. foxp3

foxp3 New Member

May 4, 2012
    The beast in the bushes

Hi everyone, thanks GP for starting this thread! Having a good time with TT.

A quick question, I'm at lvl 30, on the second island working towards my marble pit....upgrading mansions is taking forever. I found a problem with one of the first island quests. Dzu from the Nin tribe has asked me to clear five bushes and scare out the so called beast....the problem is that when I unlocked the bushes to clear, I cleared them before being asked to do so (I was a bit impatient) and now, no matter how many bushes I clear I can't progress in the quest.

Anyone else have this problem? Will the bushes ever respawn? Is it a necessary quest?

Thanks all.

FP3

12. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Hi there,

Ive lost count of how many times I've searched that blasted UFO!! I've got everything I need except one mutaplasm container, probably my last 4 or 5 searches I've found nothing! Very frustrating!

I've finished restoring the relic and now just have loads of long term deals to do in the theatre and trading posts, so that's going to take ages. Guess I'll just keep searching the UFO while I wait........

I've only built one villa so far as well, so need to build another 2, that's 12 hours each. But they're so big and I'm running out of space! Don't want to chop down ALL my palm trees.....:p

13. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Since you made it to the second island it's not a required quest. Are there any other bushes on the island you can clear to get the credit? Or did you clear cut your whole island?

It's been mentioned before but it's worth mentioning again -- don't go to nuts with forging ahead with anything. Chances are there's a quest that will tell you what to do next...

14. Jeebus

Jeebus Member

Apr 8, 2012
    Is there any news of this comin to iPhone? Reaaaally want to play it!

15. Kittycat

Kittycat Member

May 5, 2012
    England
    Hi. Sorry if posted this in the wrong thread... But.... Is there any way you can get more food on the Fjiord island other than the few bushes? Lol. My poor men are starving!

16. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    This is the right place for your post!!

You need to build pig farms ASAP!! :D

17. Kittycat

Kittycat Member

May 5, 2012
    England
    Thanks! Have got one but guess I need more! Lol

18. Newsh

Newsh New Member

May 4, 2012
    Help how do you get hammers so I can build the stone mill?

19. Epsi

Epsi Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Fourth island is not ingame :(

Well at least I don't think it is, all quests done in new place and still no way to access the new island, guess I better go back to making more and more money

20. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #140 girlpower, May 6, 2012
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
    Friends codes

Hi all......I know we can't visit each others Islands (yet) hopefully that will change in the near future, but we can still invite each other as friends by going into the invite friends screen and typing in our friends codes....we get a small amount of wood plus xp for doing so......
    Hopefully by adding friends now, we will automatically be able to visit each other when this feature is available......

Anyway my friends code is : q26731
    If you want to share yours, I will also add it so we both get a little reward ;)