Dead Trigger by Madfinger Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by LBG, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    #81 jumpman475, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
    Yeah, it definitely won't be just a survival game like CoD: Zombies. But, the way it looks in the trailer is definitely CoD-like. I haven't played Dead Rising, so I don't know what that looks like. But, even some of the maps in the Dead Trigger teaser (at least from what I could see) look strikingly similar to maps in Black Ops Zombies.
    I guess overall Dead Trigger seems to pull a bit from all of these zombie games. Either way I'm sure this will be awesome on iOS standards, but I doubt it will be able to create an experience that is anything like L4D.

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    hopefully not

3. MadFingerGames

MadFingerGames Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Brno, Czech Rep.
    Hello there :

Few quick answers :

1st) it will run on iPod 4 /256

2nd) High end iOS device will have all effects

3rd) Full retina resolution and all effects are in plan.

4th) There is definitely more weapons then in Shadogun and you will have a lot of gadgets to play with them..

5th) We have some kind of story, but dont except too much. Its about killing zombies and have a lot of fun..

More info will be release through E3 and next weeks.. Release date is same for iOS/Android

Shadowgun: Deadzone : still in work, but we are close to beta.. As every our game, it turn to much bigger project and its completely new game. I hope you will enjoy it soon..

Last, but not least.. Thanks to everybody for you love and praise, its motivating for us, but we also feel more responsibility to you...

Best

Marek R.

4. jumpman475

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Hey Marek, thanks for stopping by and answering those questions. E3 couldn't come soon enough.

5. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Thanks madfinger. Look forward to the game and am impressed that you got retina + full effects to work. Hope the framerate holds up, but other than that, release date can't come soon enough!

6. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Awesome news!!! Cant wait for the game!!!!

7. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I think I'm going to watch that tegra vs non tegra vid again and feast my eyes with the confidence that I'll be seeing that, too :D

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Thanks for the great news Madfinger!

9. Taytay

Taytay Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Hey Marek ,good job the game looks great tell the team good job as well I also really like the time attack feature as well ,see you next week

Trigger me this, trigger me that, soon the zombie brains will got splat

10. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Thanks for the clarification, Marek -- it's all good news. Many of us have been big supporters of Madfinger since Samurai 1, and we know that you work are working hard to deliver cutting edge experiences on iOS.

11. Mhunt190

Mhunt190 Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    USA

Thank you so much Marek.R and madfinger team you made me soo happy :) can't wait to see all the water effects and lighting looks good and looking foward to see it play on my new iPad. Best mobile gaming company ever!!!

12. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    wow. This game is gonna be epic on the ipad3. Are there plans for boss fights??? The unity engine is def one of if not the best engine for the iOS platform. Games are silky smooth without sacrificing any graphics

13. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Yeah, any boss fights? And co-op? Please? :)

14. Salokcin777

Salokcin777 Active Member

May 20, 2012
    After seeing the screenshots, it looks good, hopefully it plays more like black ops zombies than combat arms zombies? Also, the only thing I wanna know about after see this is, can you aim down the sights?!?!

15. WAV 80

WAV 80 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    The wait is killing me, but Madfinger needs to take their time to make this game as perfect as possible.

16. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Hopefully it delivers on gameplay. It has graphics down pat...

17. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Most likely. Why else would some of the guns in the trailer have red dot sights?

And I hope for something more like l4d then cod zombies.

18. jumpman475

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    You know there's a multi-quote button right? So you don't need to double post everytime. Unless your using the app.

19. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I'm using the app.

20. kcur

kcur Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    US
    From the trailer I can see you can wield an M4, M1911, Striker, and Bren guns, but what is an rmgt 870?