Plus+ Games Awards Help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JosephDuffy, Nov 10, 2009.

1. JosephDuffy

JosephDuffy Active Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Hey,
    Thought I'd make a thread showing users how to achieve specific Awards in Plus+ Enabled games.
    We have another thread looking for/logging hidden awards, which can be found here.

Games:

DJ Jones

For all "Difficulty: X Points" - Either learn your music very well, and use skill. DON'T use a custom playlist, you don't get any awards. Another option is to delete ALL the music from your iPhone/iTouch, and simply replace them with 5 songs you know very well, I choose "Number Songs", something/someone repeating numbers 1-5, over 5 different songs, for at least 10 seconds, and naming them 1,2,3,4 and 5 respectively. This is "cheating", BUT, it's allows you to get 750 points very easily.
    This also goes for the "3x 128 Multiplier" and "10000 Accumulated Points", as they're all to do with hoe many you get correct.
    In order to choose ONLY the music you wish, do the following steps, YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR MUSIC FROM ITUNES OR PURCHASED SONGS!
    1. Sync your iPhone/iTouch, in order to get any apps/songs purchased recently onto your HDD.
    2. Create a playlist in iTunes with al your songs you wish to put on your iPhone/iTouch. These will usually be the "5 Number Songs".
    3. In iTunes, click your iPhone/iTouch in the "Devices" tab.
    4. Click the "Music" tab at the top.
    5. Choose "Selected playlists, artists, and genres"
    6. Pick ONLY your songs playlist.
    7. Sync, this may take a while!
    8. Play your game, get your high scores, ETC.
    9. In the "Music" tab again, choose "Entire music library", this SHOULD restore your music back to normal.

Night Vision - Discovered Night Vision Mode - 25 - On the home icon/page, press "DJ Jones" twice.
    Any questions, post back!

Flick Fishing

Next Edit.

Others

Coming Soon.

Thanks
    Joseph Duffy

2. yrrebeulb19

yrrebeulb19 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2009
    Wow you really gamed DJ Jones. Oh well I can't blame you, I've gotten some console achievements in shady ways too.

3. kmacleod

kmacleod Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 1, 2009
    Artist / Writer / Designer
    California
    It is a shame that the game doesn't have some sort of minimum-song detection to prevent this; you'd think they'd implement something like that, but no. It is probably cheating, but since everyone has access to the same ability, it is unfortunately part of the landscape of the service.

4. JosephDuffy

JosephDuffy Active Member

Nov 9, 2009
    TBH, when I first thought of this idea, I thought I'd do it simply to check if it did have some sort of "minimum songs limit", but once I'd done it, I though I might as well carry on.
    I'll be the first to admit I did cheat to get these awards, but only because my music library is a mess, and I only ever listen to playlists, ad thus never got any songs that I knew xD
    The other games I'll be doing guides on WON'T include as many if any cheats, I just thought some people may like to see that side of it.