What site is available to show reviews from all app stores?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by andsoitgoes, May 4, 2011.

1. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Okay - so terrible subject.

I KNOW there was a site out there that would show you iTunes reviews for apps through different app stores without having to log into separate iTunes store accounts, and all via the web.

I know appfigures has something similar to that, but it's a pay site after the trial.

That's exactly what I'd like, but I'm really hoping there's something more than that. Please, please?

Thanks, in advance. Y'all rock :)

2. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    No such website exist but you can download the absolutely amazing MajicRank by Majic Jungle Software (developer of Chopper & Chopper 2)

http://majicjungle.com/majicrank.html

Feel free to thank me ;)

3. andsoitgoes

I was sure there was. Someone linked it to me once last year, but I've lost the link.

And this one doesn't really help me, as I don't have a Mac and even if I did, it has no details on reviews, which is what I'm wanting.

Thanks, though :)

4. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    http://www.appannie.com might be able to do it but I'm not 100% sure and cant be bothered to sign up and find it out for you. DIY :p

[​IMG]
    http://www.appannie.com/tour/

5. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    You might be talking about Moopf's app review scraper which is now available as google code but not on the web. You can also find Reviewscraper on Cydia which lets you search apps and see reviews in all countries

6. andsoitgoes

Hmm - I really wish I'd have kept this link. I know it was a website that someone linked me to, as I'd made a review and they pointed it out, saying "Hey, this is you!"

When did Mooph go down? I assume there might be a way to modify that to use personally?

Shame that this is so tough to do!

7. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
  8. andsoitgoes

AWESOME! That's exactly it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

9. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Haha.. No problem.. I had this site bookmarked since I found it.. Nice to be able to read reviews/comments (for what they're worth) without using iTunes... =D

10. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    How reliable is that site? I can't find any of the reviews I've written on the UK store, even on apps that only have 2-3 reviews total.

11. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Ya I went to the canadian app store for a game... There was 3 reviews, I checked on the appcomment.com and none of those reviews for the game were there!

12. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    #12 tops2, May 5, 2011
    Last edited: May 5, 2011
    Maybe the comments are only from the US app store? I'll check when I get home.

Update: I just checked the app store review for Meteor Blitz (directly on the iPod touch) and *most* of the reviews shows up. The site seems to have problems when any app reviews that has line breaks and may truncate the review with the line break and may also skip a few subsequent reviews. Oherwise the reviews looks exactly the same to me.

The site may just go to the app store a limited number of times a day to update...

13. purpleline

purpleline Member

Apr 23, 2011