Car Jack Streets : post your All Time Ranking :D

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by bigred447uk, May 29, 2009.

1. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    A worldwide comparison of All Time Rankings is what I propose ! Just post your All Time Ranking and which region you are in so we can build up a picture of who is best around the world !

I'll start it off :-

Bigred 398650 - 3rd position in the UK.

Mods I hope this thread stays open because I think it's a great idea ? Sorry in advance if it's innapropriate:D

2. ksl2006

ksl2006 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Gamer
    Planet Earth
    I was rank #1 on the first day but then I got killed at week 4 =(

3. Nice one Bigred...i was just gonna post a thread of this up and thought i better check first to see if anyone had done one yet...just in case i got told off for a duplicate one...lol...nice idea...dunno how many will post in this section tho cos the other section gets more coverage and viewers..

hope everyone posts theres here for us all to see:)

4. For the record here is my felony ranking and cash on hand with pics:D

Felony ranking 1st UK 1277365
    Cash on hand 1475505

Attached Files:

5. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Holy crap!

6. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

Man, that's impressive...:eek:

I'm just shy of 200,000 all-time (think that was about 10th in UK), although my score for this week is almost 100,000 alone, so i'm gaining quickly. :D

7. Cheers...u not doing to bad...i'm guessing a lot of people stopped playing for a while and waited for the update so i'm guessing the leaderboards will change quite a bit now...

I played it to death when it first came out and then slowed down when it was crashing...but now thats sorted i will play it to death again :D

Think more would post rankings if in other section or maybe Paul@Tag will sort out a World Leaderboard in a latter update ;)

current felony ranking 1329835
    cash 1527275

8. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I did the same: played a lot in first week, then slowed down quite a bit, earning enough to pay the 50k each week. I also didn't do any of the pizza, taxi, hospital, shed 7 or marina missions between week 1 and this week. They boost the score quite a bit!

A worldwide leaderboard would be nice, as would the ability to scroll the list. :cool:

9. I stopped the pizza,marina and taxi missions as well cos everytime i got near the end of the missions it would crash on me and i would fail but now after update i can do them and get my felony rankings on them up to Pro...

Got Pro felony ranking on all the rest except donut king...thug on that...need 1000 donuts to get that i think...no idea how many u have to do on taxi,pizza,marina ones tho to rank up...maybe they could have the numbers up on screen so you could see how many more u needed to do to rank up or summit....

10. Wheres all the Worlds scores guys...We have some from the Uk but wheres all the other countries scores...Anyone gonna post there countries top 5 scores?:D

11. Closing in on both 2 million in cash and 2 million felony ranking...Hows everyone else doing?