Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-29-2013, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderbendr View Post
Is this game worth $1.99 on sale?
This is the only racing game on iOS with a full physics model and as such it demands a lot of patience and respect for the different car characteristics. If you have played games like Forza, Gran Torismo and other racing simulations you may find this game gives you the most rewarding driving model on iOS. If you tend to favor Need for Speed and the Asphalt series you should probably spend your money elsewhere.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:26 AM

big update available for this... fixed all crashes and new cars and events have been added and a load of other alterations based on feedback
Old 12-23-2013, 10:58 AM
iPad Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilNUK View Post
big update available for this... fixed all crashes and new cars and events have been added and a load of other alterations based on feedback

Also, FULLSCREEN ADS. You know, those really annoying ones that popup just so you _will_ hit them, instead of that tiny x up in the corner to close'em, and be taken out of the game. Damn 2K, you suck. If a game doesn't do as well as expected, you swallow it and move on, indie or big company..
Old 12-23-2013, 12:48 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Also, FULLSCREEN ADS. You know, those really annoying ones that popup just so you _will_ hit them, instead of that tiny x up in the corner to close'em, and be taken out of the game. Damn 2K, you suck. If a game doesn't do as well as expected, you swallow it and move on, indie or big company..
This game was destined that way from the start with its freemium structure.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:25 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
If a game doesn't do as well as expected, you swallow it and move on, indie or big company..
Very, very good post.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:14 AM

Can someone e-mail 2k and ask to port motorcross mania 3 on ios, or tell me how to? That was a very god game in the past that I hope want to come back.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:26 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
NOOB: Is there anyway to skip the cut scene?
they said they couldnt do that yet because of some tecniqual issue , lol
Old 01-08-2014, 12:40 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Much better on an ipad 4 vs ipad 3, makes me wonder if they even put much time into the ipad 3 version. But at least enjoying it now.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:09 PM

Wow!! Just picked this up in the sale and also because I knew they recently added MFi support. Honestly, having MFi with this game makes a pretty competent racer, similar to the likes of Forza an Gran Turismo. The physics do feel somewhat floaty, but then again I've only raced FWD mini cars so far and that's how they are in real life.

Graphics are lower res than what u get in Asphalt, RR3, and GT Racing 2. But, they aren't terrible by any means on the 5S and there's no just flat-out ugly textures. Back grounds actually seem to have gotten a lot of attention I noticed, whereas most cars could've been better....they should've ditched the cockpit view so they could make the models just that slight bit better.

Being the only simulation racer on iOS that supports MFi (no Asphalt doesn't count because it's not a sim), I HIGHLY recommend this. You'll thank yourself, and so will your controller
Old 03-28-2014, 01:35 AM

Yeah, with an MFi analog, this game is (and will continue to be) the most relevant iOS sim racer you could ever dream of. I welcome the challenge. Suit up racers!