Rock Paper Monsters - Casual Multiplayer Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MasterCosmo, May 2, 2013.

1. MasterCosmo

MasterCosmo Member

May 2, 2013
    IT
    Detroit, MI
    [​IMG]

Concept screenshots from the game

Rock Paper Monsters!

“Rock Paper MONSTERS!” is the ultimate rock paper scissors game to be found on mobile devices. You can challenge your friends or select an opponent at random. Instead of simply winning a turn in rock paper scissors, you will send a Monster into battle, and a winning turn will award you points. The player with the most points after 3 turns is the winner, and the losing Monster loses one life point. The battle continues until one of the Monsters loses all their life points.

To increase the fun and challenge, Monsters will have the ability to level up and increase their stats. This will increase the number of points scored for every win. The higher the level, the more likely the player is to win, but there are no guarantees! You will be able to examine your opponents move history to see how likely that player is to select certain moves. You can use this to try to guess which move your opponent will play and counter it with a move of your own, but be careful, they might be trying to lure you into their trap! Every battle completed will award the player Cosmo Coins to be used to buy new Monsters and Powerups.

“Rock Paper MONSTERS!” will feature over 50 Monsters on launch, each having their own strengths and weaknesses. The Monsters will receive experience every battle. With enough experience points, your Monster will level up, allowing the player to increase their Monster’s stats by a few points.
    An achievement system will be available on launch with many objectives to accomplish.

The Store is where the player can purchase additional Monsters using Cosmo Coins earned from battle. There will be over 50 Monsters for purchase on launch.

The store will also have items to purchase for their Monsters using Cosmo Coins earned from battle. Items are consumed.

The store will also feature Powerups that can be applied to a Monster. A monster can have up to 3 Powerups at a time. Once a Powerup is added to a Monster, it cannot be removed unless it is being over written by a new Powerup.

The player will be able to purchase additional Cosmo Coins through In-App Purchase. The game will be available for FREE and will be funded through in app purchases, sponsorships, and advertising.

Play the demo now!

You can play the demo, featuring the battle, now at the following link! http://angrytroglodyte.net/home/demos/RPM/RPM.html

Make sure to leave your feedback here or on our facebook page www.facebook.com/RPMonsters

Attached Files:

2. MasterCosmo

MasterCosmo Member

May 2, 2013
    IT
    Detroit, MI
    If anyone wants to be involved come Beta (or even Alpha) time, post here and I'll contact you at that time.

3. MasterCosmo

MasterCosmo Member

May 2, 2013
    IT
    Detroit, MI
  4. comicx90

comicx90 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    I would like to test this out

5. MasterCosmo

MasterCosmo Member

May 2, 2013
    IT
    Detroit, MI
    Alright I'll keep your information on hand. I'll likely send out a PM to you once I get further in development. :)