★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-29-2015, 10:02 AM
Will Not Play Games with Energy Systems
I totally agree! I just purchased Saints Row: gat outta hell lol. This game started on my device when I was a die hard Android fan. One of the first games on my iPhone was The only One. The dev is such a kind person he actually gave me free ultimate power and credits to bring me up to what I had purchased on Android. To me that was just a decent thing to do and I'm a huge fan. Of course I made a few more purchases when he wasn't looking. Lol great game and great dev. This is the place where I spend my money.

Originally Posted by MBowman View Post
I disagree. I think that not all games have to take themselves seriously. Look at Saints Row as a good example of a game that is constantly making fun of itself and random gaming tropes in general too, and it only adds to the game.
07-29-2015, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Just awesome! This is still one of my all time favorite mobile games! Thanks for continuing to update it. Do you have any other projects coming up

Right now i only have a few ideas of what my next project is going to be. I'm going to get started soon with a new engine and then try some new ideas. I've been really interested in city builder and real time strategy style games lately.
08-03-2015, 04:36 AM
Thx for all the updates!
It's one of the games that never left my device since I downloaded it.
Good luck for your future projects!