About My First Game...

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Oye Faction, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Oye Faction

Oye Faction Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2011
    Producer
    Hey guys in TA,

Maybe some of you know me, or hate me:cool:, but nothing can affect my passion for game:).

My game's 'current' name is Fire Ball, I say 'current' for my game name is a long story. (We'll change again in next update;))

It was stupid that I chosed the category 'puzzle' and 'entertainment' instead of 'kid' and 'family'. Also, the key words of my game are izumas, luxor, sparkle, fireball, eagle, season, jungle, oye, ball, shoot, owl, flower...(supposing who will search 'oye' 'luxor' and 'sparkle'?:rolleyes:)

Yeah, PopCap accused us twice for game names, and Apple deteled our key word 'zuma':eek::mad::(. Well, all of these are reasonable:eek:. Nevertheless, the profit of my game is about $10,000 every month:D.

Maybe it's nonsense...

But could you recommend a good name for my game? :confused::p

2. MrLeQuack

MrLeQuack Well-Known Member

Congrats on the income, btw the itunes link doesn't work!
    I suggest you name it Balls:), Colored balls:)
    Cheers

3. Oye Faction

Oye Faction Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2011
    Producer
    Thanks for your suggestion, I'll take it into consideration.:)

4. pchukwura

pchukwura Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2010
    Co-Founder/Software Engineer
    Atlanta
    Congrats! I just downloaded it...pretty fun! Sat here the past 10-15 minutes or so playing the exercise levels

5. eJayStudios

eJayStudios Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Thanks for sharing profit data! As your game is free I assume you make money from In App Purchases?

I wonder if this is the best strategy these days for level based games..