★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

New Roguelite Game - Unlikely Heroes is coming soon

01-04-2018, 07:04 AM
New Roguelite Game - Unlikely Heroes is coming soon

Hello everyone, Unlikely Heroes has been released globally. It is a special RougeLite game with hexagon map tiles which makes you guys get a lof of strategy.

DOWNLOAD and TRY it!

Long long ago, in a land far far away, the vicious dragon came from above. Alas, the dragon destroyed our homeland and villagers awaited for a true hero. Wait...What?! The Mighty Warrior retired already?
Fine, then I'll leap into this grand adventure of Dragons and save the world myself!

**Gather Your Heroes**
Only you and your heroic comrades can save the world! Characters like Lonely Shepherd and Tavern Maid await you to take them to march to victory!

**Fight Through the World**
Travel through the thick Forest, across the vast Desert, through the boundless Snowland, and traverse the Enchanting Land to complete all of the challenging mazes.

**Rebuild the Village**
Find the missing villagers, rebuild every house and workshop, help your fellas renovate the village!

**Train as an Alchemist**
Practice Alchemy, Transmute lead into gold, create the elixir of immortality and craft all kinds of items that will help you on your journey!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Peter057x; 01-09-2018 at 04:36 AM.
01-04-2018, 07:38 AM
Looks like an adventure Time

01-04-2018, 09:24 AM
i have to admit the style reminds me of adventure time

EA mobile Game Changer member + Streamer
01-04-2018, 12:17 PM
So does Meteorfall... I don't think that is a negative, but a plus. It reminds of adventure Time but wth better drawings (I dislike this new age of grotesque cartoons).
01-05-2018, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightsiderus View Post
Looks like an adventure Time
lol, you are rigth. The same art style.
01-05-2018, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
i have to admit the style reminds me of adventure time
Adventure Time is great. I like it!
01-05-2018, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaniar View Post
So does Meteorfall... I don't think that is a negative, but a plus. It reminds of adventure Time but wth better drawings (I dislike this new age of grotesque cartoons).
Thank you guy. Very glad to hear that you like the artist. Really hope that you can enjoy this game