iOS app bug.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Oranje, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Oranje

Oranje Member

Oct 17, 2013
    Hello,

If I click on a game in the app and go to its page, then scroll down and click on 'other games from this developer' button, When I browse the other games and click on their screenshots, it shows the screenshots from first game, not the new ones.

For example, I click on "out there" taking me to the "out there" page, I view the enlarged screenshots one by one then press 'done' at the top left and go back to the "out there" page. Then I scroll down and click on 'other games by this developer' it shows a few others and "ikea Knut". I click on ikea Knut and it takes me to the ikea Knut page. Now all the ikea Knut screenshots look correct until i try to enlarge them, and when I do it shows the "out there" screenshots instead.

2. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 19, 2008
    iPhone or iPad?

3. Oranje

Oranje Member

Oct 17, 2013
    I am using an ipad with retina display, not the newest one, but the first ipad that came with retina display and the small charger port. The OS is the latest one available for this model ipad, 7.something.

4. Oranje

Oranje Member

Oct 17, 2013
    Actually, in my example from above, the game is not "out there", but "first strike game". At any rate, the bug still occurs when I start with "out there" and go to that dev's other games.