Worst Pocket God update ever?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CAPTAINK555, Aug 4, 2010.

1. CAPTAINK555

CAPTAINK555 Active Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Area 51
    What's the worst pg update ever. My least favorites were the minigame updates.

2. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    The one that just came out (especially when you take the time they took to make it into consideration).
    But was this thread really necessary?

3. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    I think the art and animations are great in every pocket god update, but some of them lack enough content. take the one update that just came out, for example.

4. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Some of the older Pocket God updates that have added one or two additions (such as the bird) have been good because they have increased the amount of interactions. For example you can cook the bird, you can burn the bird, you can burn the bird with lightening, you can have fish stolen by the bird, and you can drown the bird. The most recent update only really added one thing to do - and that was to set up the pygmies and have the gorilla come and eat/smash the pygmies and once you've done that then there's nothing else to do. I like to try things and experiment with sandbox style games. And that's why I love it when simple items/features are added that give new interactions and possibilities.

5. IdTapThatApp

IdTapThatApp Active Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Yeah the update wasnt their best, but it was because theyve had a lot goin on, and their getting back to work. They also helped start up times, which needed to be done, and they made a new island, and a trap to kill pygmies, also a trap that started up; summons a gorilla, which will either eat the pygmies, or be teased and smash the two control pygmies. So if you think about it, it wasnt their BIGGEST update, but yet it did add something to the game, it took them a while, their getting back on track, and he also said how the next update would have to do with smaller monkeys causing mischeif, that will add more to the island, and probably make it overall better.

And this game definitely has bigger updates then "most" other iPhone games, if you really think about how much work they put into each one. Also the game is pretty cheep for all the work they have been putting into it .