Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-11-2014, 12:43 AM
Developer

With the help of Kapita, I've isolated the issue and am trying to expedite my fix.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:24 PM

Just got into this game, it's absolutely amazing.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:08 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I greatly enjoyed this game and am looking forward to updates. My only feedback is fairly minor and related to iap. The "value" of the backpack upgrade increases as you buy more slots, either with gold or real dollars, and this is not at all clear in game until you've purchased one.

Meaning the first two upgrades can either cost you 100 gold and 99 cents, or 1000 gold and 99 cents, depending on what order you make your purchases. Would prefer in game cost to depend only on the number of in game upgrades.

But honestly pretty minor. Was happy to reward the developers for a fun experience.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:49 PM
Developer

Thanks again for the great feedback!

My iOS 6.0 fix patch is in review and should be available soon. Meanwhile, I'm still hard at work with a major content update for 2.0.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Some updates news

New game mechanics:
Bio

Petrify
Old 03-22-2014, 09:56 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Some updates news

New game mechanics:
Bio

Petrify
Damn Bronxsta you're on top of things. I've been dealing with a nose infection so work has been slow, but I have a lot of fun ideas for the next content update and I hope to get it out ASAP.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:14 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominostars View Post
Damn Bronxsta you're on top of things. I've been dealing with a nose infection so work has been slow, but I have a lot of fun ideas for the next content update and I hope to get it out ASAP.
Ha, yeah, saw your Screenshot Saturday post on Reddit.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:48 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Howdy! Enjoying the game a lot! Had a question on the Backpack size increase IAP though. Is it a one and done deal and is it restorable on another device or is considered a consumable?
I don't think you got an answer for this and I have the same question. I bought two backpack upgrades and it looks like it wants to charge me more to do that again on another device.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:27 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynx View Post
I don't think you got an answer for this and I have the same question. I bought two backpack upgrades and it looks like it wants to charge me more to do that again on another device.
Must have missed this question. I made it a consumable purchase so that you can buy it more than once. Have you tried syncing game state between devices? The slots increase should come along for that.

It is definitely NOT my intention to make you repay for item slots, but I had not fully considered the use case where one person wanted different game states on different devices.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:05 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominostars View Post
Must have missed this question. I made it a consumable purchase so that you can buy it more than once. Have you tried syncing game state between devices? The slots increase should come along for that.

It is definitely NOT my intention to make you repay for item slots, but I had not fully considered the use case where one person wanted different game states on different devices.
Thanks for responding.

Yeah, I am playing a different game on my iPad mini from my iPad air. I didn't know we could sync game states, but in any case my mini is where we play together and everyone darts in when they see a word (great same device coop fun! And sometimes, accidental hand twister). I ended up buying two backpack expansions on one device and one on the other before I realized.

If you can change it, that would be great. It's not clear that it's consumable, and it doesn't make a lot of sense. Also, the gold price going up after a purchase with money is a little odd too, as another commenter has mentioned. I'd like to save up gold to buy backpack slots too, but having bought some with money the price in gold went way up, so now it seems out of reach without massive grinding, which brings me down.

I considered the backpack purchases a tip more than anything because I enjoy the game mechanics in general, but of course it did feel off to be dinged again in the wallet unexpectedly.