apocolypse of skyland krpg

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by KPOPLOVER, Jul 22, 2012.

1. KPOPLOVER

KPOPLOVER Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
  2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
  3. KPOPLOVER

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
    check out queens crown II, dual wield now is cool :3

4. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Respectfully, is this actually coming out english language? I hope not to seem dense but just because it is out in an international market doesn't guarantee translated release? Com2Us and Gamevil will likely make the jump; but what makes this one probable?

5. KPOPLOVER

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
    alot of korean games have appeared in the appstore that arent translated like radiant saga, master of sword, and chroisen 2, but all that matters is that it will come out :)

6. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    ...it would be nice to be able to read/understand games that are released. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the effort you're putting in but I can't imagine how many foreign language only RPGs are out there so without good cause to suggest relevent translation to a major language (if not english) I don't understand the point in posting english language release information on an english language website. It may be that I'm under-estimating the demand of people who will jump in language barrier or no.

The information could be good and as much as your effort is appreciated the last thing I want to do is stumble on the world's best KRPG to find it's not legible.

7. KPOPLOVER

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
    i apologize , so the sorro .