Dark Arcana: The Carnival (Full) + HD - $4.99 -> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by omerkarakaya, Dec 16, 2013.

1. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    iPhone:

Dark Arcana: The Carnival (Full)

G5 Entertainment AB
    Come face-to-face with evil in this heart-pounding adventure! An enigmatic carnival has come to town, bringing an unset…
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Come face-to-face with evil in this heart-pounding adventure! An enigmatic carnival has come to town, bringing an unsettling mystery with it. A young mother has gone missing, and now it’s up to you to find her before it’s too late! Investigate two worlds: the one you live in and an alternate plane existing behind the carnival’s Hall of Mirrors. Discover the secret of an ancient being named the Evil One and learn the tragic story of one of the carnival’s employees, who accidentally killed his fiancée during a show many years ago. Explore picturesque yet terrifying locations and prevent the Evil One from perpetrating another terrible crime! ● 48 enigmatic spine-tingling locations to visit ● 18 hidden object scenes to search ● 28 mini-games to tease your brain ● 21 exciting achievements to rack up ● Three difficulty modes to keep you guessing ● Bonus chapter, strategy guide and extras ● Game Center Support ● iPhone 5 support ____________________________ Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Polish ____________________________ *NOTE* This game only supports iPhone 3GS and higher, iPod Touch, 4.3+ firmware. ____________________________ WINNER OF THE GOLD AWARD FROM POCKETGAMER! ____________________________ Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail ____________________________ *** G5 Games - New game apps every week ! *** Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes! Adventure: ▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games ▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery ▶ Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery ▶ Nightmares from the Deep™: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition ▶ The Cursed Ship, Collector’s Edition Strategy: ▶ Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon ▶ Doomsday Preppers™ ▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy ▶ Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management ▶ Supermarket Mania® 2 ____________________________ VISIT US: www.g5e.com WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
    Information
    Seller:G5 Entertainment AB
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Mar 20, 2013
    Updated:Dec 11, 2013
    Version:1.3
    Size:492.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

iPad:

Dark Arcana: The Carnival HD (Full)

G5 Entertainment AB
    Come face-to-face with evil in this heart-pounding adventure! An enigmatic carnival has come to town, bringing an unset…
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Come face-to-face with evil in this heart-pounding adventure! An enigmatic carnival has come to town, bringing an unsettling mystery with it. A young mother has gone missing, and now it’s up to you to find her before it’s too late! Investigate two worlds: the one you live in and an alternate plane existing behind the carnival’s Hall of Mirrors. Discover the secret of an ancient being named the Evil One and learn the tragic story of one of the carnival’s employees, who accidentally killed his fiancée during a show many years ago. Explore picturesque yet terrifying locations and prevent the Evil One from perpetrating another terrible crime! ● 48 enigmatic spine-tingling locations to visit ● 18 hidden object scenes to search ● 28 mini-games to tease your brain ● 21 exciting achievements to rack up ● Three difficulty modes to keep you guessing ● Bonus chapter, strategy guide and extras ● Game Center Support ● New iPad Retina Display Support ____________________________ Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Polish ____________________________ *NOTE* This game only supports iPad 1,2,3 4.3+ firmware. ____________________________ WINNER OF THE GOLD AWARD FROM POCKETGAMER! ____________________________ Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail ____________________________ *** G5 Games - New game apps every week ! *** Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes! Adventure: ▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games ▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery ▶ Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery ▶ Hidden City: Mystery of Shadows ▶ Nightmares from the Deep™: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition Strategy: ▶ Virtual City Playground® HD ▶ The Island Castaway®: Lost World™ ▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy ▶ Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management ▶ Supermarket Management 2 ____________________________ VISIT US: www.g5e.com WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
    Information
    Seller:G5 Entertainment AB
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Mar 20, 2013
    Updated:Dec 11, 2013
    Version:1.3
    Size:721.0 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Awesome! Cant go wrong with G5 freebies.

3. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Every sale they make.. they make a game go free, just a hunch i have.

4. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Am I alone in just not at all being interested in these kind of games?

5. TreeHouse

TreeHouse Active Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Not just you. They aren't my cup of tea either. That said, my wife loves these games so these freebies are a blessing.

6. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Grabbed the iphone version. Thanks.

7. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Same boat here. I enjoy them but I get bored after maybe 10 or 15 minutes. The wife loves the hidden object type games though.

Cant beat free :)

8. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Nope

9. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I find a number of hidden object games to be quite boring. I don't mind playing a good game. G5 tends to have good stuff, and what was wonderful with last week's freebie was they had mahjong as an alternative to hidden objects. I've played another game awhile back that had a match-3 substitute that was reasonable.

I've preferred the adventure type games that have a mix of other puzzles going on. I really don't care for the earlier hidden object games that were just about all hidden object scenes, all the time. The first few Mystery Case Files are something I'd rather not revisit.

10. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I find some of theirs to be good and others leave me cold. I picked up nightmares of the deep on sale the other week and have really got into it, but I've struggled with other ones. I'll give this a go for free tho

11. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Funny you mention that, because my wife loves them as well, and I just asked her about this one, and she already bought and finished it when she had an Android tablet. :)

12. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Thanks again G5 Entertainment. Appreciated! (although I'd played this one awhile back)

13. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Toronto Canada
    Thank you G5

14. ludka33

ludka33 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2013
    #14 ludka33, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    So, hit a spot in-game where I have to unlock for 5 bucks. Not that I wouldn't be willing to pay, the game seems worth it, but I was under the impression that it was free? Is it no longer on sale? Or is it poorly advertised? Or am I just missing something (very likely)?

Thanks!

Edit:

Nevermind. I didn't download the full version. See, I was missing something!

15. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

All three versions (have a look at my previous posting in this thread) are FREE again!!

16. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Downloading, Thanks.

17. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

All three versions (have a look at one of my previous posting in this thread) are FREE again!!

18. Lost in the Supermarket

Lost in the Supermarket Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Thank you. Looking very interesting to me.