Paint it Back

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CasualLabs, Sep 19, 2013.

1. CasualLabs

CasualLabs Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Game Developer
    St. Louis, Missouri
    I think I might've been talking about the Testflight beta. That can only run on a device that I've provisioned the game to run on. If I only provisioned the device ID of one of your devices, then only that device could run the beta. This latest version is the actual release of the game, which is provisioned for the app store and can be run on any device.

iCloud is a separate deal. That's been in all versions of the game and hasn't changed any in a few months.

2. Back2funk

Back2funk Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    I've now had a play through of the game and I am extremely impressed. I've played a few gridler type games on iOS before but none of them have ever grabbed me or stayed I'm my device longer than a day or two.

This game, however, has so much character and polish that it oozes quality. I even the menu is something to behold! The tutorial is quick and to the point but ensures you know exactly what you are doing before you are let loose on the rest of the game. It will not annoy people who already know how to play yet it is comprehensive enough to get people new to gridler up to speed.
    The difficulty seems to ramp up nicely from then on. Unlike most other gridler apps, it does not hang around on 5x5 grids for too long.

I will definitely be purchasing all other rooms as soon as this is officially released. Incidentally, will the official release show the local prices? I'm in the UK but see the US pricing.

3. CasualLabs

Sep 18, 2013
    Game Developer
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Ah, looks like I didn't set that up to show local currencies in the game. Rookie mistake. I'll issue an update. Thanks for pointing that out!

4. Natachai

Natachai Member

Jul 11, 2012
    icloud not working right

I purchased the full game on iphone 5. After I installed it on the ipad, all the paintings which are done did transfer over but no matter how many times I tried to restore purchase, it did not work. It said no purchase was found. I cant continue to play on the ipad. Can you please fix this, or do I have to buy it twice.

Im using the same account for both my devices. But playing on ipad is so much better since there is no need to zoom. Just alot easier that way.

5. CasualLabs

Sep 18, 2013
    Game Developer
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Make sure the iPad is signed in to the App Store using the same account as the iPhone, then try restore purchases.

If that doesn't work, try these things:

- power the ipad completely off by pressing and holding the power button and doing the slide to power off option, then turn back on. Try restore purchases.

- delete Paint it Back app. Download it again from the App Store. Try restore purchases.