2013: Infected Wars (Unreal Engine 3)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ActionMobileGames, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Deviation

Dr. Deviation Active Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Wow, the award for most impressive thread thus far goes to 2013: Infected Wars (Unreal Engine 3)!

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Change that to forgotten memories, dead trigger, Ravensword 2 or even the new gameloft spiderman game.

3. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #183 Rip73, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
    Hey James, just wondering if you'd any more news. I know June is turning out to be a big month for a few big launches. I'm hoping ye're still in there somewhere, by July maybe?
    Either way, still a day one instabuy for me even if there is a lot coming out, it doesn't change the fact I really want to get my hands on this one simply for the unique firing controls and just to see how well Unreal goes with this kind of game on mobile.
    I have faith that ye will have it optimised though and that the game will be top notch.
    Add in the co-op element, which I think will definitely help drive sales of the game on one side but will definitely add to the entertainment and complexity of the game on the other.
    Most certainly one of the higher end games of the year based on concept alone.
    So obviously, quite keen to get my hands on it quite soon, so any update would be appreciated.

4. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    ... This looks like a great immersive game, can't wait, luckily dead trigger is coming out soon, so that should tide me over till this comes out, the models look amazing, an the variety of characters is great

5. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Seems like nothing happens when it comes to the unreal engine. Delays and more delays. 2012 is already half over....perhaps they might change it to 2014: Infected Wars. Doesnt it just make sense to use the Unity Engine?

6. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Haha, this is one of the games that i was wondering what happened to i, in another thread, and couldn't remember its name .:D
    As for the UE3 , it's obvious to me that the current ios devices aren't capable of running a true UE3 game , so i think we'll see UE3 games with the next generation (Ipad 4 , iphone5 or 6)

7. kcur

kcur Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    US
    I'm actually looking forward to this more than Dead Trigger. It looks like it has Killing Floor style gameplay, which is really cool.

8. scott99

scott99 Active Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Agreed, I was intrigued about this game way back when this thread started in October 2011, but Dead Trigger is my most wanted zombie game now.

9. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Second that

10. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth

^This

11. TylerWalters

TylerWalters Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Update

We are still working very hard, and hope to deliver a zombie game with real depth and progression. Don't count us out quite yet.

[​IMG]

12. TylerWalters

TylerWalters Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    One more, since it has been a while!

[​IMG]

13. mestour

mestour Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2010
    can you fix the hair , it dosent looks good

14. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    I am really sorry to say this but these screenshots do not look good at all.:(

15. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA

If that doesn't look pretty good then very little does. I'd have to see it in motion of course, but I like the polygon count and the textures. The terrain looks low res, but the environment looks good. Any idea of a release date?

16. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Definitely not counted out yet. Still on my instabuy list when it gets released.
    Hopefully soon but either way, still getting it.
    Thanks for the update.

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    +1 to that.

18. Two_Face

Two_Face Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    I was a District Attourney
    Gotham
    Can I see the game you have developed to show how you know what's good or bad. I don't understand people, if you can't make a 3D zombie action game with decent graphics than anyone who does looks amazing cause its better than what you can do.

19. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Agreed the hair looks a bit weird. Also, the dogs face and the dogs claws need to be improved. Everything else looks awesome :)

Also, is that Ribs on the guys arm?

20. WAV 80

WAV 80 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    lol it does look like ribs!!! Mmmm... yum!