10-11-2013, 02:23 AM
anyone else finding it hard to earn money in the game?
10-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marclimkopi View Post
Try completing tournaments in Battle mode, on top of completing each round and earning money you get a reward at the end as well.

10-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Ride or die, really looks good.
10-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratrodstudio View Post
Try completing tournaments in Battle mode, on top of completing each round and earning money you get a reward at the end as well.
Thanks for the tip. I have been doing that, however, the last couple of tracks can't be unlocked unless I purchase them with currency earned in game. The tracks are pretty pricy, and on top of that upgrades have to be purchased as well. Could we have an update to reduce the prices or something?
10-14-2013, 08:54 AM
Short: super fun, I think Ratrod finally nails it.

Longish impression: when I have time...

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
10-14-2013, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marclimkopi View Post
Very hard indeed, pity because I really like this game, but earning too small to buy anything decent right, I will try the tournament to see if it gets better
10-21-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Very hard indeed, pity because I really like this game, but earning too small to buy anything decent right, I will try the tournament to see if it gets better
Any updates from the last few posts?? I was really interested in this, but if I'm paying .99 cents only to be hit up for more money in-game, I'll hold off. Sounds like an incomplete experience with some currency balancing issues.
One other Q: is this tilt control only?
12-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
Any updates from the last few posts?? I was really interested in this, but if I'm paying .99 cents only to be hit up for more money in-game, I'll hold off. Sounds like an incomplete experience with some currency balancing issues.
One other Q: is this tilt control only?
There are alternate controls as well! An on screen wheel, if I remember correctly!