FLAPPYBALT coming soon to iOS!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TheFrost, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Friendly reminder: you can also make games for PC, Flash, Unity webplayer, etc.

2. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    That's the spirit :) I'm looking forward to it.
    Great idea! And don't forget about Android!

3. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Yeah, I could but Im dedicated to iOS. Also I dont think endless runners could exist on Steam for example, iOS is their natural habitat. But Android is the other possibility but I it clunky and with a terrible OS.

4. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Ok, I'm going to put it out there: I played Flappy Bird and several clones and well, I have grown to loathe them.

Now, THIS game.. I honestly can't wait to play. This looks like a really fresh take on the genre/mechanics. @TheFrost, are you the dev, publisher?

All the best and cheers,

Richard

5. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Yeah this is one of the best things from all the Flappy Bird crazy jam. If you liked this one there was also another one which was really cool called Maverick Bird (Bronxsta knows more). Also on Adamatomic.com/Flappybalt you can play it if you want.

And to answer your question, I was the "publisher" xD for this one I guess. I am paying Apple for nothing really. I was going to make games but in the last step I needed a Mac and I don't have one, so I need one, it will take some time. Damn... :(